Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Hvac216 View Post
    With 420 in the username it is probably easy to forget something like that.
    I'm sure that's just dinner time lol

Zman,

I was checking your previous posts and you stated you've been in the trade for 25 years? You were inquiring about a Florida contractor license.

http://hvac-talk.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=750461

I understand accidents happen but with that many years experience, you should know exactly what to do!

I'm kinda confused.

Relatively easy to seperate the two in a cylinder.

Oh and did this happen before or after 4:20pm on Friday?

Ill go ahead and admit doing the same thing before. I thought I read serial and saw 0911 and thought I had a older 2009 unit. Oops.

not me, the guy has to be a troll, 25 years and he pulls this???

something is definitely not right here
    LOVE has four letters

So does BEER, DEER,GUNS AND FISH

I was trying to put it nicely. Haha. That post was from 2011...so he should have 27 years experience now!

When are people going to learn? The key is to be humble and truthful. If you possess these things, you'll gain more education from this site than you've ever dreamed of! I sure know I have.

But if you do the opposite, we aren't so willing to help and you will get run off quickly.

april 20 is my birthday and i drive a 350 z and there is no excuse for i what i did but being in a hurry before dark hit , i went back and killed the breaker , i will pull a new vacuum for a good hour or so and recharge according the mfg specs ,thanks for the helpful comments ,and to the smart ass ,im sure you have never ever ever made mistake ,and if not ,i hope you do one day......lesson learned thanks

See.....! now some people are already suffering the repercussions from chasing Feng away. Had he been here to lend his master tutelage in the hvac, this poor soul would never have been in this predicament in the first place.

by the at start up it ran fine ,i weighed in the charge put my clamp on my suction ,superheat and subcool checked out ,hope fully all will be good ,once again thanks

Making a mistake and missing something isn't the problem, we've all missed stuff. I could be wrong but how can a start up turn out ok with nitro still in the system?

Quote Originally Posted by zman420 View Post
    april 20 is my birthday and i drive a 350 z and there is no excuse for i what i did but being in a hurry before dark hit , i went back and killed the breaker , i will pull a new vacuum for a good hour or so and recharge according the mfg specs ,thanks for the helpful comments ,and to the smart ass ,im sure you have never ever ever made mistake ,and if not ,i hope you do one day......lesson learned thanks
    We aren't hurting for smart a$$'s around here so you will have to be more specific!

Everybody makes mistakes, your presentation and circumstances are just more sketchy. With the trolls and spammers that come on the site you never know. If you're real then get in the "pros" residential section and do lots of reading and ask lots of questions.

its a factory nitro charge from a 4 ton condensor,i do not know how but it did ,and hopefully and i said hope fully running for the short time that i did will not harm the unit

ok ill do thanks ,,i came to ask questions and learn ,not to be subjected to comments that are not helpful.

For one no lasting damage is likely since you shut it down and you are doing the right thing.

We need specifics here. I learned quick to not ask specific questions without proper info.

Instead of saying pressure and temps were good list your sat temps and line temps as well as indoor temp (wb if you are charging fixed ac).

Doubt you are close to correct. I know I wasn't. High measured sc and low suction.

Stick around and you'll learn quite a bit here.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast