Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Well, just looked under the convention thread and to my astonishment found out that whoever decided that the 2007 and 2008 conventions WILL NOT be in the south, even though way, way, back thats where they were supposed to be...................

Does anyone want to organize a southern convention seeing how we'll get jerked around and die before there is an HVAC-Talk convention in the south?

Next years is in NC, thats the south isnt it?

Not really for some of us that cant afford to go that far,
    originally I thought 07 was going to be in Atlanta and 08 was supposed to be in Louisiana, of course from what I'm seeing its planned out until 2010 and out of 6 years, 1 convention is in a southern state

N.C. for next year. I can say nothing other that you should experience this gathering.imho the best minds and souls in hvac
    i belong to peta ... people eating tasty animals. all my opinions are just mine.

Originally posted by jpb2
    N.C. for next year. I can say nothing other that you should experience this gathering.imho the best minds and souls in hvac
    Yeah its easy to experience when you coordinate enough of them around where you are..........................

Originally posted by joey791
    Yeah its easy to experience when you coordinate enough of them around where you are..........................
    Tell you what Joey, you host a '07.5 convention sometime after the North Carolina Convention and I will diffinately be there.

Who ever host the convention gets to chose the place. The whole idea of these meetings are to see where everyone lives, see someplace new and have a party.

Originally posted by benncool
    Tell you what Joey, you host a '07.5 convention sometime after the North Carolina Convention and I will diffinately be there.

Who ever host the convention gets to chose the place. The whole idea of these meetings are to see where everyone lives, see someplace new and have a party.

joey i traveled 1200+ miles and would gladly do it again

i belong to peta ... people eating tasty animals. all my opinions are just mine.

Joey , stop your freaking crying already !!! If NC isn't "Southern" enough for ya , sorry !!!!
    As MANY have said before me , these are planned by someone stepping up and saying that they will host a convention . There is no brain science into how they are chosen .
    As far as them being close to this person or that person , deal with it !!! We have guys who travel from Canada , Denver , and everywhere in between . So if haveing to hop on a plane isn't sufficent enough for you , SORRY !!!

Well the deal was I was gonna host the '08 one, now I see that isnt going to happen, you know do whatever.......................................

Originally posted by benncool

Only if its north of the Mason Dixon line

How's Dallas ??? Sometime... maybe ??
    Life goes on long after the thrill of living is gone.

You haven't made a peep about any of the conventions so far and now you are ASTONISHED??
    You were even going to host one? Since when??
    Sure.............
    Hey cockroach, don't bug me!

www.AskTheDiceman.com

www.TheColdConspiracy.com

www.Pennwood-HVAC.Com

Bring Em Home....

if i am correct Scott . jack and a ken shaun deal

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast