Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

"I believe this is a sovereign state of Nevada, I abide by all of Nevada state laws. But I don't recognize the United States government as even existing."

Cliven Bundy.... Patriot ???

Quote Originally Posted by motoguy128 View Post
    Just my $0.10. Anyone that thinks we can magically disarm citizens and the bad guys won't find a way to get a gun is foolish. Short of switching to living in a military state with armed patrols everywhere, it won't happen.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

If you were able to disarm me and neighbors, we would be demanding armed security check-points along the entry road to the rural area. Absurd, yes, but our only security is ourselves armed. Remove that and we are simply a harvest for thieves and other criminals. They will not need a gun, just 3 or 4 young toughs in a pack. Easy pickings.

Disarming is not on the table now, they are just going for registration/licensing and targeted bans, the rest will come later.
    "You boys are really making this thing harder than it has to be". Me

"Who ARE you people? And WHAT are you doing in my SWAMP!?" Shrek

Service calls submitted after 3PM will be posted the next business day.

I give free estimates [Wild Ass Guesses] over the phone.

"Ain't nobody got time for that". Corny

Quote Originally Posted by corny View Post
    Very strange, They will not release a toxology report? Not even have a police report yet? Very disturbing.

Quote Originally Posted by the dangling wrangler View Post
    I'll be damned...my niece would like one of those pink ones,,,

My mother is 68. A gun gives her equal footing against a home invader.

Everyone agrees with that. Except for a few who are busy pounding sand.

motoguy.... Logic should tell you that as the supply of guns in the hands of honest hardworking citizens and other members of the public dries up that the supply of guns to criminals will eventually dry up also.

Criminals usually ditch their guns in a river or lake or sewer when done so they dont get caught with a murder weapon...... and the only way they have to replinish their gun supply is to steal them or buy them from people who legally possess them.

Its not a perfect solution but its better than having a bunch of untrained armed cowboys like george zimmerman and that guy who shot the kids for playing their music too loud.....or that old guy in georgia who shot that old woman at a gas station cause her car hit his wheelchair.....or that guy who shot his niece cause he thought she was a skunk....( He was sober and not on drugs).....

I could just go on and on with all the deaths caused by people in possession of guns....law abiding good hardworking people.... but they just cant get proper gun use or gun safety wrapped around their noggin.

Disarm....for the children if for nobody else. Americans today are not the americans of yesteryear...... too spoiled...too damn stupid......too damn immature..... Americans dont deserve to be able to carry a gun to defend themselves.

Get a hatchet or move to a safe neighborhood...... Learn Kung Fu...... do something that takes a little more effort than pulling out a gun when you are scared and wasting the nearest person.....
    Let me start by saying you have no clue about anything you are saying. Look into how many people are killed by guns compared to other weapons. More people are killed by hammers then guns. Should we ban hammers? More people are killed in auto accidents then guns. Should we ban cars and trucks?

And when you say most criminals ditch their guns, where is your proof in that? If you take the guns away from law abiding citizens who use their firearms correctly and safely then why would criminals ditch them? They will have all the power and come to your house and rob and kill you. Your neighbor will not be able to help you because you made him get rid of his guns.

You need to open your eyes and see what your government is trying to do. DISARM Its citizens! Citizens that do not have firearms are slaves and can't fight a tyrannical government. You may need a little history lesson.

There was this country in Europe called Germany. In the late 30s they ELECTED this guy named Hitler. Yes he was elected. He disarmed his people. And then he decided to try to eliminate an entire race of people. Do you think your race is safe? Do you think your ideas and beliefs are safe? The bill of rights says that you are safe. But you want to take away one of our fundamental rights that protects all of us from such a situation.

You need to come up with a way to take guns out of the hands of Criminals. Not the people that will save your sorry a!! When it hits the fan.

And one other thing. I do not own any guns at this point. But I am in the process of taking the proper courses and learning how to keep and use a firearm correctly.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
    Join http://scopeny.org/ Shooter’s Committee on Political Education

The world is full of sheep,try not to join the flock.

Support the Skilled Trades, Don't DIY

Quote Originally Posted by qwerty hvac View Post
    Let me start by saying you have no clue about anything you are saying. Look into how many people are killed by guns compared to other weapons. More people are killed by hammers then guns. Should we ban hammers? More people are killed in auto accidents then guns. Should we ban cars and trucks?

And when you say most criminals ditch their guns, where is your proof in that? If you take the guns away from law abiding citizens who use their firearms correctly and safely then why would criminals ditch them? They will have all the power and come to your house and rob and kill you. Your neighbor will not be able to help you because you made him get rid of his guns.

You need to open your eyes and see what your government is trying to do. DISARM Its citizens! Citizens that do not have firearms are slaves and can't fight a tyrannical government. You may need a little history lesson.

There was this country in Europe called Germany. In the late 30s they ELECTED this guy named Hitler. Yes he was elected. He disarmed his people. And then he decided to try to eliminate an entire race of people. Do you think your race is safe? Do you think your ideas and beliefs are safe? The bill of rights says that you are safe. But you want to take away one of our fundamental rights that protects all of us from such a situation.

You need to come up with a way to take guns out of the hands of Criminals. Not the people that will save your sorry a!! When it hits the fan.

And one other thing. I do not own any guns at this point. But I am in the process of taking the proper courses and learning how to keep and use a firearm correctly.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
    I consider you a patriot qwerty. I care less whether you have a gun or not. You understand the principals of our free nation. I am proud to have you as a fellow citizen.

I understand exactly what I am doing every time I post....

Quit using Hitler as a gun control topic because Hitler actually relaxed the gun laws of his country.... Sure... he disarmed the jews but that was just a small part of what he was doing to them.......rounding them up into walled off ghettos....... allowing his own people to persecute them....banning people from doing business with jews..... labeling the jews.....

You know....before Hitler started exterminating jews he was exterminating his own people...... he killed many crippled and mentally ill german non jew citizens...packed them up and sent them into gas chambers.......gas chambers using engine exhaust....... and the armed german citizenry did nothing to stop him...... they just stood there......with their guns in the closet or sitting above the mantle.....because they knew that once they started popping off a few rounds at the german soldiers that there would be hell to pay....

Would an armed jew resistance have made a difference to Hitler........ probably not.... What he did was he eliminated the oddball nuisance shooting..... which would have resulted in a lot of bloodshed as the army returned fire...with heavy machinegun fire.....

Whats funny is that people see the disarming of the citizens as the actions of a tyrannical government hell bent on enslaving or eliminating them....and yet they just stand there and let it happen.

Thats whats going on now...... american government seeking to disarm you....and yet your response is to just stand there and ***** and whine.

Shouldnt you guys be out on the streets making some sort of preemptive strike....??? How are those guns going to protect against a tyrannical government when you all are just going to hand them over when the time comes without a fight.....???

Only americans would try and fight tyranny in the media and thru lawsuits.........lol you guys just keep proving the 2nd amendment means nothing.... because when push comes to shove...americans....like the jews in germany.... will simply submit to government demands and hand those guns over.
    "I believe this is a sovereign state of Nevada, I abide by all of Nevada state laws. But I don't recognize the United States government as even existing."

Cliven Bundy.... Patriot ???

I understand exactly what I am doing every time I post....

Quit using Hitler as a gun control topic because Hitler actually relaxed the gun laws of his country.... Sure... he disarmed the jews but that was just a small part of what he was doing to them.......rounding them up into walled off ghettos....... allowing his own people to persecute them....banning people from doing business with jews..... labeling the jews.....

You know....before Hitler started exterminating jews he was exterminating his own people...... he killed many crippled and mentally ill german non jew citizens...packed them up and sent them into gas chambers.......gas chambers using engine exhaust....... and the armed german citizenry did nothing to stop him...... they just stood there......with their guns in the closet or sitting above the mantle.....because they knew that once they started popping off a few rounds at the german soldiers that there would be hell to pay....

Would an armed jew resistance have made a difference to Hitler........ probably not.... What he did was he eliminated the oddball nuisance shooting..... which would have resulted in a lot of bloodshed as the army returned fire...with heavy machinegun fire.....

Whats funny is that people see the disarming of the citizens as the actions of a tyrannical government hell bent on enslaving or eliminating them....and yet they just stand there and let it happen.

Thats whats going on now...... american government seeking to disarm you....and yet your response is to just stand there and ***** and whine.

Shouldnt you guys be out on the streets making some sort of preemptive strike....??? How are those guns going to protect against a tyrannical government when you all are just going to hand them over when the time comes without a fight.....???

Only americans would try and fight tyranny in the media and thru lawsuits.........lol you guys just keep proving the 2nd amendment means nothing.... because when push comes to shove...americans....like the jews in germany.... will simply submit to government demands and hand those guns over.
    That is a very thought provoking post Corny, and worthy of some study.

But at the end of the day, us second amendment supporters will not nor should not ever give ground.

Gun rights are probably a moot point in light that we have re-elected a marxist as president. Whether we have guns or not, there is nothing good going to come of this. Cultural revolution. The "poor" want to raid the coffers. Boy, are they going to be pi55ed when they find out the coffers are empty. I will keep my gun, and they will keep their distance from me.

Watch, now shotguns with magazi es will get added to the list. Besides isnt it officially assault weapons, not rifles to stay nice and vague.

Sent from my SGPT12 using Tapatalk 2

I have a little 410 shotgun which I believe is called a snake charmer. It is a single shot with additional shells in the stock. I am guessing since it has a hand grip, short barrel and short stock that it may be considered an assault gun?

Quote Originally Posted by motoguy128 View Post
    Watch, now shotguns with magazi es will get added to the list. Besides isnt it officially assault weapons, not rifles to stay nice and vague.

Sent from my SGPT12 using Tapatalk 2
    They already are...

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast