Post Likes

FX80 Point Count

I think I hit the point limit on the FX80 that I'm working with. I have a couple DX9100's with points that are in fault/stale. I deleted a bunch of un-used points from other controllers but I still can't get them to show up. I had about 20 points on a DX that were showing up. I then deleted a bunch of points from other controllers to free up space. I deleted the DX9100 and re-mapped in the points with the dmo file through the import manager, but no one of the points show up now. In the license manager it says the following:
    <feature name="N2JCI" expiration="never" history.limit="none" point.limit="none" schedule.limit="none" device.limit="none"/>

Does anyone know what might be causing this?

Post Likes
    N4 point limit is under the station off memory, drivers dont have them. Once you exceeded it, you can ditch unused points but it takes a station restart to get it to recount things and figure out you removed some.
    Propagating the formula. http://www.noagendashow.com/

Post Likes
    Thanks Orion

Post Likes
    FWIW, I have found that a station save will cause it to recalculate and you don't have to restart.