I agree with Mr Reese....

It seems inconceivable to me that a nation of 300 million cannot replace 545 people who stand convicted — by present facts — of incompetence and irresponsibility. I can’t think of a single domestic problem that is not traceable directly to those 545 people. When you fully grasp the plain truth that 545 people exercise the power of the federal government, then it must follow that what exists is what they want to exist.
    thats pretty much sums it up. We need to vote these people out of office and replace them with intelligent people willing to do the work OF THE PEOPLE.

http://thenewstalkers.com/forum/topi...vs-300-000-000

actually, it's us, the citizens of this land that give these scumwaffles the power to screw us over on a daily basis.
    The Last four letters

American = I Can, Republican = I Can, Democrats = Rats

any questions

I Found This Article Interesting

jmac.... I dont know how old you are......but for all of my life..... half century plus.... Ive heard and even spoken myself about voting the bums out.... but we never seem to do it......... do we ???

That is one of the biggest problems I see with america...... long time pols with lots of influence and power...... and as much as we talk about tossing them out on their rears....... we never do it.
    YOU SHALL REAP WHAT YOU HAVE _______ SOWN

From Charley Reese's article:

"I excluded all the special interests and lobbyists for a sound reason. They have no legal authority. They have no ability to coerce a senator, a congressman, or a President to do one cotton-picking thing. I don’t care if they offer a politician $1 million dollars in cash. The politician has the power to accept or reject it. No matter what the lobbyist promises, it is the legislator’s responsibility to determine how he votes."

It is like excluding drug dealers from a drug problem in this country.

Lobbyists of the special interest should be legally kept away from any member of congress or senate. Any congressman and senator should be removed from his or her office if such contact has been investigated and proven to be true.

[QUOTE=jmac00;15019601] We need to vote these people out of office and replace them with intelligent people willing to do the work OF THE PEOPLE. ]QUOTE]

I agree 100 percent but there is a huge obstacle on the way.
    It is democracy.
    There will be large group of people to vote them back in.