Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast
Results 92 to 104 of 135
  1. #92
    Join Date
    May 2000
    Location
    Rochester, NY, USA
    Posts
    14,307
    Quote Originally Posted by DeltaT View Post
    The followers of obama who voted him in the first time said "we want what he represents" ( even if we don't know what that is!). And that opened the door to what we have now in our Federal Government.

    And during the last 4 years obama has place a systemic virus in our system. And that virus has undermined all of the basics of what this country stands for..or I should say, what this country stood for.

    Now that he has built his army of followers through purchasing their souls; and he has been put back into power there is no limit to his unchecked plan to do things the way he believes without regard to anyone or anything else.

    So this virus will automatically start showing up in State and local governments.

    It's the same action that takes place with a bully on a playground. Once the bully realizes that there exists no responsible adults to challenge him he will take over the playground.

    That's why I can't see the US making it a full 4 years with this guy in office without conflict within our borders. The more power he continues to get the more he will want and take. I'm sure in his mind he already has the ability to do whatever he wants. He's showing that now by his In-our-face decisions.
    Amen,
    The Last four letters


    American = I Can, Republican = I Can, Democrats = Rats


    any questions

  2. #93
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    6,876
    Quote Originally Posted by DeltaT View Post
    Under today's circumstances, I don't think so and he knows it. I don't remember all my government lessons but I think it take 2/3 of the Congress or something to be impeached. And his fools run the government so who is going to vote against him.

    I should look up what is necessary to impeach the President but Printer will be along to explain to us how our government works.

    Universal Health Care...choke....choke
    Usually I am asking how your government works.
    Never argue with a fool, onlookers may not be able to tell the difference. —Mark Twain

  3. #94
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    6,876
    Quote Originally Posted by ga-hvac-tech View Post
    And THIS is what the founders understood would happen if the country did not have provisions for the citizens to push back... those provisions are in the founding documents, and the 1 & 2 amendments guarantee those provisions.

    It does not take a rocket scientist... or for that matter even a graduate of grade school to understand this... What it does take is gonads... which seems to be lacking in the male side of our society.
    What are you saying? That you should shoot until you get your way? I would think that if enough people were dissatisfied with a group of politicians that they would punish them at the poles and vote in others that support their views. What is the need for the second amendment to cause political change?
    Never argue with a fool, onlookers may not be able to tell the difference. —Mark Twain

  4. #95
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    6,876
    Quote Originally Posted by DeltaT View Post
    The followers of obama who voted him in the first time said "we want what he represents" ( even if we don't know what that is!). And that opened the door to what we have now in our Federal Government.

    And during the last 4 years obama has place a systemic virus in our system. And that virus has undermined all of the basics of what this country stands for..or I should say, what this country stood for.

    Now that he has built his army of followers through purchasing their souls; and he has been put back into power there is no limit to his unchecked plan to do things the way he believes without regard to anyone or anything else.

    So this virus will automatically start showing up in State and local governments.

    It's the same action that takes place with a bully on a playground. Once the bully realizes that there exists no responsible adults to challenge him he will take over the playground.

    That's why I can't see the US making it a full 4 years with this guy in office without conflict within our borders. The more power he continues to get the more he will want and take. I'm sure in his mind he already has the ability to do whatever he wants. He's showing that now by his In-our-face decisions.
    But four years ago you could not see getting to this point either and somehow you have.

    As far as pushing his agenda forward, If it was a Republican president that was saying it is his way or the highway you would say he was being a strong and effective leader.
    Never argue with a fool, onlookers may not be able to tell the difference. —Mark Twain

  5. #96
    Join Date
    Jan 2001
    Posts
    7,817
    Quote Originally Posted by Tool-Slinger View Post
    How much training do you really need? No training is needed. You can practice a little bit. It is basically 'point and click', as easy as a computer mouse.

    Training is foolish. Basically, read the GDDaMNed owners manual and you will know everything you need to learn. Practice, not training, but practice will increase effective rate of fire and distance. Nice to familiarize yourself with state and local laws. But your basic 'training' is only effective at a personal level. Know your guns, and practice. Be familiar with them. My adjustable sight guns are all sighted to shoot 'yay so high' intentionally. No visual obstruction with the barrel in the way. My non adjustable sight gun is useless as a sighted gun anyway. 3 inch barrel, there is no real point in sighting and aiming it. Tarus Judge, you get 5 pellets of ,41 caliber per shot. Basically, just point it in the right direction.

    point and click. No training BS.
    Tool... if you are going to carry a gun in public and be charged with some form of responsibility for the protection of others..... there is going to be training involved..... Look at the instances of gun accidents in america....look at coolwhips state trooper who lost his gun on a public sidewalk...the security guard who left his gun in a restroom....

    We have a lot of people in this country who just lack common sense......

    But anyhow... these folks out there "protecting" us are going to have some rules and guidelines to follow.....and even if properly trained..... you are still going to have these no common sense dumbasses get thru.

    Its not as simple as point and click when you are fixing to shoot someone in a crowded location....or someone who has grabbed a kid or adult and has them in front of them..... Lots of variables involved......

    Look at those cops in new york who came out blasting against someone.....didnt they wound 8 or 9 innocent people.....

    Could you imagine the carnage some ccw person could cause in a crowded area when buck fever strikes...... Of course... history has shown us that the these ccw people usually...if not always do the smart thing and high tail it safety...... probably run to the nearest closet and hunker down in the corner.....pointing that pistol at the door...and the floor and the ceiling and the walls..... cause they are shaking so bad....lol
    YOU SHALL REAP WHAT YOU HAVE _______ SOWN

  6. #97
    Join Date
    May 2000
    Location
    Rochester, NY, USA
    Posts
    14,307
    Quote Originally Posted by corny View Post
    Tool... if you are going to carry a gun in public and be charged with some form of responsibility for the protection of others..... there is going to be training involved..... Look at the instances of gun accidents in america....look at coolwhips state trooper who lost his gun on a public sidewalk...the security guard who left his gun in a restroom....

    We have a lot of people in this country who just lack common sense......

    But anyhow... these folks out there "protecting" us are going to have some rules and guidelines to follow.....and even if properly trained..... you are still going to have these no common sense dumbasses get thru.

    Its not as simple as point and click when you are fixing to shoot someone in a crowded location....or someone who has grabbed a kid or adult and has them in front of them..... Lots of variables involved......

    Look at those cops in new york who came out blasting against someone.....didnt they wound 8 or 9 innocent people.....

    Could you imagine the carnage some ccw person could cause in a crowded area when buck fever strikes...... Of course... history has shown us that the these ccw people usually...if not always do the smart thing and high tail it safety...... probably run to the nearest closet and hunker down in the corner.....pointing that pistol at the door...and the floor and the ceiling and the walls..... cause they are shaking so bad....lol
    really? I have to prove you WRONG again?

    Less than 1% of all gun homicides involve innocent bystanders.
    Stray bullets and ‘mushrooms’, Sherman, Steele, Laufersweiler, Hoffer and Julian, Journal of Quantitative Criminology,

    Fact: About 11% of police shootings kill an innocent person - about 2% of shootings by citizens kill an innocent person. The odds of a defensive gun user killing an innocent person are less than 1 in 26,000 despite American citizens using guns to prevent crimes almost 2,500,000 times every year.
    Shall Issue: The New Wave of Concealed Handgun Permit Laws, C. Cramer, and D. Kopel, Independence Institute Issue Paper.

    “All the horror stories I thought would come to pass didn’t happen ...I think it’s worked out well, and that says good things about the citizens who have permits. I’m a convert.
    Glenn White, president, Dallas Police Association, Dallas Morning News,

    “I ... [felt] that such legislation present[ed] a clear and present danger to law-abiding citizens by placing more handguns on our streets. Boy was I wrong. Our experience in Harris County, and indeed statewide, has proven my fears absolutely groundless”.
    John B. Holmes, Harris County Texas district attorney, Dallas Morning News,

    “Virginia has not turned into Dodge City. We have not seen a problem"
    Jerry Kilgore, Virginia Public Safety Secretary, Fredricksburg Freelance Star,


    your argument is null and void. There have not been "wild west shootouts" in the streets and CCW Holders are FAR LESS LIKELY to injure an innocent bystander

    where are all you verifiable FACTS
    The Last four letters


    American = I Can, Republican = I Can, Democrats = Rats


    any questions

  7. #98
    Join Date
    Nov 2001
    Location
    Seattle, WA
    Posts
    7,763
    Quote Originally Posted by printer2 View Post
    Usually I am asking how your government works.
    Presently, not very well. Thank you much for asking!
    "The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers it can bribe the public with the public's own money.
    - Alexis de Toqueville, 1835

  8. #99
    Join Date
    Nov 2001
    Location
    Seattle, WA
    Posts
    7,763
    Quote Originally Posted by printer2 View Post
    But four years ago you could not see getting to this point either and somehow you have.

    As far as pushing his agenda forward, If it was a Republican president that was saying it is his way or the highway you would say he was being a strong and effective leader.
    You, dear sir, missed the whole entire non-poluted point. We are going to take up a collection to take you down to the local hospital and get your ears cleaned out!

    Anyway, this is not business as ususal. And this is not a President as usual.

    In my experiece going through all the Presidents since Truman all have at least attempted to keep the basic foundation our our country going even if we didn't like their methods. But they were trying. And all we had to do was wait 4 years and we could vote to put in our better candidated.

    Before our Constitution and Bill of Rights might have been interperted differetly by some but overall they pretty much were agreed up and debated amoung ourselfs ( which we are disigned to do) on the best way to maintain our freedoms and privilidges as a creative, self sufficient nation of individuals with individual rights.

    So you had a plan to go from Baltimore to New Mexico. And I had a plan to go from Baltimore to New Mexico. I want to drive my route and you wanted to drive your route. So comprimise was reached and the point was that we all got to New Mexico. So were still complaining that the other way, their way would have been better.

    Such is life. And such is freedoms in the US.

    But this fool comes no where near the above story.

    His story is: I'm going to attrack the non-worker, the non-performers, the nieve, the people who have learned to live off of some type of system that supplies them of their needs of this country, promise to give them things, allow them to believe they will have whatever they want when they want it, allow them to believe that dicipline hard working people are the enemies of them and this country -- after all these people have all this stuff that you would like to have and they won't give it to you --well, they are your enemies that we need to tear down, take away their unearned riches and give them to you..., and I'm going to allow you to believe that I have all the answers, that war is not necessary, that all we have to do is hug our enemies, that guns are bad, that if you let me have the entire freedom of running the US and the world later on, I can and will solve anything and everything that might make you feel bad.

    And remember, we need to hate white people, corporations, guns, anyone that questions me, the US government itself and anyone that has more than you.

    And if you do all this, which is basically never ask me any questions, then your world will always be happy, you kids will always be brilliant, you will have a new house all the time and all the problems will be solved.

    But remember, the way to this Satori is by me....signed what's his face what sits in the White House in a hard working tax paying citizen chair paid for by that citizen
    "The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers it can bribe the public with the public's own money.
    - Alexis de Toqueville, 1835

  9. #100
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Losantiville
    Posts
    1,772
    Quote Originally Posted by DeltaT View Post
    You, dear sir, missed the whole entire non-poluted point. We are going to take up a collection to take you down to the local hospital and get your ears cleaned out!

    Anyway, this is not business as ususal. And this is not a President as usual.

    In my experiece going through all the Presidents since Truman all have at least attempted to keep the basic foundation our our country going even if we didn't like their methods. But they were trying. And all we had to do was wait 4 years and we could vote to put in our better candidated.

    Before our Constitution and Bill of Rights might have been interperted differetly by some but overall they pretty much were agreed up and debated amoung ourselfs ( which we are disigned to do) on the best way to maintain our freedoms and privilidges as a creative, self sufficient nation of individuals with individual rights.

    So you had a plan to go from Baltimore to New Mexico. And I had a plan to go from Baltimore to New Mexico. I want to drive my route and you wanted to drive your route. So comprimise was reached and the point was that we all got to New Mexico. So were still complaining that the other way, their way would have been better.

    Such is life. And such is freedoms in the US.

    But this fool comes no where near the above story.

    His story is: I'm going to attrack the non-worker, the non-performers, the nieve, the people who have learned to live off of some type of system that supplies them of their needs of this country, promise to give them things, allow them to believe they will have whatever they want when they want it, allow them to believe that dicipline hard working people are the enemies of them and this country -- after all these people have all this stuff that you would like to have and they won't give it to you --well, they are your enemies that we need to tear down, take away their unearned riches and give them to you..., and I'm going to allow you to believe that I have all the answers, that war is not necessary, that all we have to do is hug our enemies, that guns are bad, that if you let me have the entire freedom of running the US and the world later on, I can and will solve anything and everything that might make you feel bad.

    And remember, we need to hate white people, corporations, guns, anyone that questions me, the US government itself and anyone that has more than you.

    And if you do all this, which is basically never ask me any questions, then your world will always be happy, you kids will always be brilliant, you will have a new house all the time and all the problems will be solved.

    But remember, the way to this Satori is by me....signed what's his face what sits in the White House in a hard working tax paying citizen chair paid for by that citizen
    Really? This Obama guy must be magic or sumthin.

  10. #101
    Join Date
    Jun 2002
    Location
    Dacula, GA
    Posts
    12,620
    Quote Originally Posted by netsalt View Post
    Really? This Obama guy must be magic or sumthin.
    Nah just a commie anti-American that's all, nothing special. Thank you, thank you very much
    "I could have ended the war in a month. I could have made North Vietnam look like a mud puddle."
    "I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them. It is not to inaugurate new programs, but to cancel old ones that do violence to the Constitution."
    Barry Goldwater

  11. #102
    Join Date
    Nov 2001
    Location
    Seattle, WA
    Posts
    7,763
    Quote Originally Posted by netsalt View Post
    Really? This Obama guy must be magic or sumthin.
    No magic involved. He's just a monster on a mission that apparently you agree with, maybe.
    "The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers it can bribe the public with the public's own money.
    - Alexis de Toqueville, 1835

  12. #103
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Losantiville
    Posts
    1,772
    Quote Originally Posted by DeltaT View Post
    No magic involved. He's just a monster on a mission that apparently you agree with, maybe.
    I agree with some - disagree with some. I just don't see the all powerful Godzilla that some see. Pretty much the same as all politicians in recent history, nothing special just a man, not a commie or boogie man, just a man (or woman).

  13. #104
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    6,876
    Quote Originally Posted by DeltaT View Post
    No magic involved. He's just a monster on a mission that apparently you agree with, maybe.
    But that is the crux of it. A different mission that you think he should take. But a good many people do not like where your past route has taken you and want to take a new one. I do feel he is gambling with your future but unlike you I think he wants the best for your country and wants all men to share in it. I also do not think it is attainable the way he is going about it but that is not the point. The thing is you think him a demon trying to bring down your country and I think he is just incompetent and has no clue on how things really work.
    Never argue with a fool, onlookers may not be able to tell the difference. —Mark Twain

Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Comfortech Show Promo Image

Related Forums

Plumbing Talks | Contractor Magazine
Forums | Electrical Construction & Maintenance (EC&M) Magazine
Comfortech365 Virtual Event