Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 4567891011
    Quote Originally Posted by scrogdog View Post
    Actually, you have not posted links to your experts. And, as stated, the NY Times is ostensibly on YOUR side.

So then, the Clinton economic boom was due to Reaganomics according to you? Nothing to do with the dot com bubble?

Very interesting. If that's the case, why is it bad again?
    Actually you may have answered your own question. The Clinton boom can be attributed to the dotcom boom and subsequent bust, the over use of supply side stimulus inevitably leads to wild swings that benefit the folks at the top with devastating affects for the middle and lower ranges of income. I am not saying that supply side is inherently wrong, just that to rely on that as an economic policy is wrong-headed.

If Salty is indeed old enough to have grandkids... and he cannot see what works and does not work in the business world and govt...

Then there probably is no hope for him to understand. Some just do not ever figure it out... WHY these few never seem to get it... is the thing I have yet to understand.

There is one other possibility: Salty is another of the agitators... the ones who are only here for sport. If that is the case... then:

GA-HVAC-Tech

Quality work at a fair price with excellent customer service!

Romans Ch's 5-6-7-8

2 Chronicles 7:14

Quote Originally Posted by scrogdog View Post
    Ok, then. Let's see some links from economists that say modern issues are based on a 30-year-old presidency.

Good luck with that.

Crap, you guys can't get away from blaming Bush for everything, now we see you going back 30 freaking YEARS to lay blame!
    I thought he blamed Reagan.
    Never argue with a fool, onlookers may not be able to tell the difference. —Mark Twain

Quote Originally Posted by ga-hvac-tech View Post
    If Salty is indeed old enough to have grandkids... and he cannot see what works and does not work in the business world and govt...

Then there probably is no hope for him to understand. Some just do not ever figure it out... WHY these few never seem to get it... is the thing I have yet to understand.

There is one other possibility: Salty is another of the agitators... the ones who are only here for sport. If that is the case... then:

Maybe he can see more than your view? Any one that does not follow your vision of the world just seems to be a troll. Of course there is one answer to that, you can ignore the views of others that do not march in step with GA.
    Never argue with a fool, onlookers may not be able to tell the difference. —Mark Twain

Quote Originally Posted by ga-hvac-tech View Post

No, there is not much hope that I will see it your way GA, I guess I have just made different observations than you, I have lived and worked in quite a few different environments so the provincial view is foreign to me. As far as being an agitator - guilty as charged - but I am still right and you are still wrong.

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 4567891011