Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345678910 ... LastLast
    as long as teachers are trained and armed, and Schools are no longer a gun free zone, the children will be safe.

Mass shooting only happen at gun free zones by deranged individuals. And the NYS government just made things worse for the mentally ill.

By saying Mental Health professionals WILL report anyone that maybe a danger to themselves or the public they are telling anyone that MAY seek help, they will get themselves on a Government list. Unless someone is involuntarily admitted to a hospital, they will not seek treatment.

sux to be the public
    The Last four letters

American = I Can, Republican = I Can, Democrats = Rats

any questions

Quote Originally Posted by jmac00 View Post

Mass shooting only happen at gun free zones
    Columbine and Virginia Tech both had armed guards,

Quote Originally Posted by geerair View Post
    both were not trained properly, and failed in there duty to protect
    The Last four letters

American = I Can, Republican = I Can, Democrats = Rats

any questions

Quote Originally Posted by geerair View Post
    And Ft Hood was a military installation. If someone is determined to inflict harm, they'll find ways to do exactly that. No matter what the consequences are. Remember who the shooter was? Nidal Malik Hasan, an Army psychiatrist. Not someone you'd think was mentally ill.

Publicly recognized armed guards are not the answer... anyone can take out a uniform/badge before starting a shooting spree.

CCW's are the answer.... because nobody (especially the perp) knows who is ready to stop them.

Just like we lock our doors against what we do not know... the FEAR of what the perp/shooter does not know is what stops them.

Why the anti-gun crowd cannot see this is beyond me... unless they do not WANT to see it... or want to deny it for political reasons. Which would explain a lot.

There does seem some hypocrisy in the 1-2% elites having protection for their kids while the rest of us are denied protection. Not what the founders wrote in the founding documents.
    GA-HVAC-Tech

Quality work at a fair price with excellent customer service!

Romans Ch's 5-6-7-8

2 Chronicles 7:14

Quote Originally Posted by netsalt View Post
    I have six children, and care about each one.
    Not picking on you personally... however it would appear the mask has finally been penetrated.

Would you gladly accept being stripped of the ability to protect your kids... while the elites enjoyed protection you are not allowed?

Someone made reference to the silly video posted a while back of folks who publicly said no guns... yet would not put a 'gun-free zone sign' in their front yard. Are you seeing the hypocrisy yet?
    GA-HVAC-Tech

Quality work at a fair price with excellent customer service!

Romans Ch's 5-6-7-8

2 Chronicles 7:14

12/15/12

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2012/12/15...est=latestnews

FORT HOOD, Texas – Fort Hood police have shot and killed a soldier who fired a gun while sitting in his car on the Central Texas Army post.

Fort Hood officials say officers responded to a report of a suspicious vehicle parked near a lake about a mile from the main gate about 3:20 a.m. Friday. Then, the officers returned fire after the soldier shot his weapon at them as they approached the car. The officers were not injured.

Officials say the officers tried life-saving measures before emergency medical personnel arrived, but the soldier died.

Investigators later determined that the 30-year-old man was assigned to the 1st Cavalry Division at Fort Hood.

The soldier's name wasn't immediately released. The investigation is ongoing.

Quote Originally Posted by ga-hvac-tech View Post
    Not picking on you personally... however it would appear the mask has finally been penetrated.

Would you gladly accept being stripped of the ability to protect your kids... while the elites enjoyed protection you are not allowed?

Someone made reference to the silly video posted a while back of folks who publicly said no guns... yet would not put a 'gun-free zone sign' in their front yard. Are you seeing the hypocrisy yet?
    We disagree on most things GA but if you didn't block those you disagree with you might have a better perspective. I always wondered why you block people with opposing views, is it because of health issues or cowardice.

Quote Originally Posted by the dangling wrangler View Post
    http://www.foxnews.com/us/2012/12/15...est=latestnews

FORT HOOD, Texas – Fort Hood police have shot and killed a soldier who fired a gun while sitting in his car on the Central Texas Army post.

Fort Hood officials say officers responded to a report of a suspicious vehicle parked near a lake about a mile from the main gate about 3:20 a.m. Friday. Then, the officers returned fire after the soldier shot his weapon at them as they approached the car. The officers were not injured.

Officials say the officers tried life-saving measures before emergency medical personnel arrived, but the soldier died.

Investigators later determined that the 30-year-old man was assigned to the 1st Cavalry Division at Fort Hood.

The soldier's name wasn't immediately released. The investigation is ongoing.
    As I recall, Fort Hood was Federally declared as a gun free zone. Please do not try and connect any dots as common sense may be the end result.
    If a nation expects to be ignorant and free, in a state of civilization, it expects what will never be. (Thomas Jefferson 1816)

Both sets of kids need protecting. Your kids and mine are just as important as obama's. The difference is the degree of real threat to those kids. Obviously, anyone in the public eye has a lot more danger to them and their family then us folks in the day to day world.

And both sets of kids need to be protected to any degree and by any means to the degree that they need to be protected. And that is true even if we have leaders, local and/or federal who we like or don't like.

The point here is that obama, like all dictators, are using kids to promote himself and his belief system. He will use any means possible simply because it works and he continues to "win" in getting his way from the grown up feel good non-responsible children voters of the US.

And they now, by proof of the last election, outnumber the adult responsible voters of the US.

And to me, with the course now set in action, the only way out of this in the coming years is physical conflict between the two sets of US citizens/non-citizens.

obama designed it this way, he wants it this way and he'll get his way as the motions have now been set in place. Divide and conquer. As long as he can continue to keep us fighting among ourselves he will continue to work in the background plotting his course towards total control even if it means using AND sacrificing our children.

Anybody remember a few months back the gentleman and the two marines that were left to die while he called off support and protection? And yet he has completely escaped any responsibility for that and has even gotten our minds off of that episode.

He will continue to do the same.
    "The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers it can bribe the public with the public's own money.
    - Alexis de Toqueville, 1835

Quote Originally Posted by jmac00 View Post
    My kids are far more important to me than Obama's kids, I should have every means available to me to protect them.

If you have a problem with that, take it up with Mr Executive Order
    They should have Barney Frank guarding the Presidents children.
    __________________________________________________ _______________________
    “Experience is a hard teacher because she gives the test first, the lesson afterwards". - Vernon Law

"Never let success go to your head, and never let failure go to your heart". - Unknown

So the consensus in the HVAC field is that it is OK to use the Presidents kids as an example of why there shouldn't be any gun control.
    I'm sure that will really help the cause.
    Gary
    -----------
    http://www.oceanhvac.com
    An engineer designs what he would never work on.
    A technician works on what he would never design.

So who is going to train the people guarding the kids and who is going to insure that these people are properly trained ???

The government ???
    YOU SHALL REAP WHAT YOU HAVE _______ SOWN

Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345678910 ... LastLast