Executive orders wrong?

Is it just me or does anyone else see Executive orders as a slap in the face to how our government is designed to work? I'm not just referring to Obama's latest bypass of the law, just in general. It sure seems that Executive order gives the POTUS the ability to act as a monarch. Pretty sure our Founding Fathers didn't like the idea of a monarch.

I could see a temporary Executive order, maybe, while a bill was being run through Congress. That doesn't seem to be the purpose of these Executive orders (any for the last 20 years). They are strictly to circumvent our true process of how things become laws.
    Don't worry zombies are looking for brains, you're safe...

Get used to it the government has been finding ways to circumvent our rights since the Declaration of Independance.
    My name is TooCoolforschool and I am a chronic over charger.

wake up and smell the roses, tyrany comes in many forms
    Total Energy Management, inc

The next POTUS can rescind them if they so desire.

As I remember Executive Orders are for the priviledge of a normal responsible president to use in cases where he/she finds injustice in the system. It's a right all presidents of the US have.

The punishment that a president can get for abusing this priviledge is a motion for impeachment. And this is pretty serious to all previous president until obama.

His has won evey battle so far against the responsible citizens of this nation. And now he has built his own army of voting citizens plus all of Congress so there is no one to challenge him. And he knows it that is why he's in your face and mine.

Sadly, he's right.

Getting rid of this measurement just because of this president we are now stuck with would be like throwing the baby out with the wash. This method has served the public well for over 200 years and, as with all laws, rules & regulations, they are desiged to be use by responsible, supportive and ethical American presidents.

We don't have that now. None of the basics that have made America the land of oppertunity are being followed by this president and his followers. He could care less about the Bill or Right or the Constitution so why would you think he would use anyother power correctly.

His duty is to himself and that allows him to use whatever he can in whatever way he can to do what he needs to do to bring down this nation. And he's doing a fine job of that.
    "The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers it can bribe the public with the public's own money.
    - Alexis de Toqueville, 1835

Nothing the government does is wrong....as long as we have given them those powers.
    One things for _______ sure, ________ rock didnt land on ______ sorry ___. That ___ __ _ _____ wasnt nowhere near _______ a _______ years ago. __ aint even a ______, __ is half _______ and half ________.