+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Computer experts.....HELP!!

Post Likes

Computer experts.....HELP!!

Had a few computer issues. Reloaded Win7. Now in IE9 alot of links don't show up. For example: One of the threads on here had a video link. In IE9, it doesn't even show. In Firefox I can see it fine. I think I reloaded all the right plugins and activex controls. Anybody know what's missing?

Post Likes
    Internet explore is the top rated browser... For downloading another browser.

Post Likes
    You answered your own question already....just use Firefox

Post Likes
    Maybe i like things to work when they are supposed to. Hope I can help the 2 of you some day.

Post Likes
    i have no idea. before i had an IT guy i used to just buy a new system. now i have 4 computers. 2 are 10 years plus old and work great. i suggest getting someone to help you out hands on. i know it's hard to spend the money but the first time i did it i was amaised at how much better things were. he found and removed and fixed things i had no idea were any sort of issue. he also teches me how to use programs. just a suggestion. sorry i can't help more.

Post Likes

Post Likes
    Thanks for attempting to help, Snupy. You were the first and I appreciate that.

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by icemeister View Post
    Here's a few possibilities from Microsoft for this problem:

http://windows.microsoft.com/is-IS/i...sh-not-working
    Mr. Icemeister.........YOU ARE THE MAN!! Thank you very much. All solved. I wish I could help you one day, but a 3 year old knows more about ice machines than I do.

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by BamaCool View Post
    Mr. Icemeister.........YOU ARE THE MAN!! Thank you very much. All solved. I wish I could help you one day, but a 3 year old knows more about ice machines than I do.
    You're quite welcome Bama. That's why we're here. To learn from each other...and to help each other in any way we can.

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in