Hybrid View

Honeywell Jade Economizer

Took a training course on this today from work, thought I'd post up the link so people can play with them online and see how they work, as I was told you'll see these more on factory rooftop units in 2014 retails: $390 CDN for current replacement.

You can now go into the service part of the control and open or close your dampers and make sure your economizer is working correctly for P/M service lots of goodies

https://customer.honeywell.com/en-US...s/default.aspx

I love jade economizers. I've only played with a few but am looking forward to seeing more as time goes on.

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 2

Everyone needs to start getting used to these JADE controls. I forget exactly where I read it, but I read that Honeywell is going to start phasing out all the other economizer controls, and the JADE is all there will be for new and replacement.
    Hi, my name is Glenn, and I'm a Toolaholic!

Quote Originally Posted by Glenn Harrison View Post
    Everyone needs to start getting used to these JADE controls. I forget exactly where I read it, but I read that Honeywell is going to start phasing out all the other economizer controls, and the JADE is all there will be for new and replacement.
    At a class i took i was told that the old honeywell economizers are obsolete and they are not making the parts anymore. Once the stock is gone they are gone. I wonder if it was just a sales gimic or if it was true
    Experience
    Is what you get when you didn't get what you wanted.

A positive attidude will not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worthwhile.