Pt Apprentice Work In Ga.

I am in my second quarter of tech school and I would like to know if anybody could use a part time helper. I am located in the covington/conyers area of georgia. That's about 30 miles due east of Atlanta. I go to school mon.-thur. during the day. fri.,sat.and sun are open for work. I will accept occasional jobs. I am also willing to do ride alongs. I want to become familiar with real world applications of the trade to supplement my classroom activities. Thanks in advance for any help.
    "From those who contribute the most to those who contribute the least" Atlas shrugged by Ayn Rand.

I spoke to my instructor today. It is possible for me to move my A.C. classes to nighttime. The one exception would be a class I have on Tuesdays. If I do this I would be able to go full time (except Tues.). I believe evening classes start at 5pm, it's indepent study and I am way ahead so there is no real stress there. I just need to get my foot in the door of the field.
    "From those who contribute the most to those who contribute the least" Atlas shrugged by Ayn Rand.

Office and warehouse in both Crystal River & New Port Richey ,FL
    Quote Originally Posted by jls74 View Post
    I spoke to my instructor today. It is possible for me to move my A.C. classes to nighttime. The one exception would be a class I have on Tuesdays. If I do this I would be able to go full time (except Tues.). I believe evening classes start at 5pm, it's indepent study and I am way ahead so there is no real stress there. I just need to get my foot in the door of the field.
    This section ,Job Discussions ,doesn't get a lot of traffic.

I'd suggest that you try registering as a Pro,and posting in the Pro section.

I'd also suggest contacting all local companies,in person,by phone and the internet.

For other Pros,I hired a young man ,just finishing trade school in the northeast,from this site ,and he has benn outstanding.Please give this one a try ,if he's in your area.