Post Likes

Cool Flashlight (Tactical 550)

Bought this today, i love it so far! magnet on the end will stick on anything metal, and has a slide to illuminate entire furnace cabinet or whatever your working on. Anyone else have this?

http://www.tactical550.com/products/...C_kBoC_t_w_wcB

Post Likes
    By the way if you did not get it, the vid is same flashlight, from normal flashlight to work light with a pull (Slide) the magnet at the end is super strong, and will hold anywhere. No i do not sell them, just saw it at a local supplier, and finally got it.

Post Likes
    How much at the supply house. I like it. Definitely like the work light option.
    You need to put the phone down and get back to work!

Post Likes
    I actually found it at a local hardware store $34 plus tax, came with batteries (Family owned hardware not a big name) The work light option is what i got for, the magnet is super strong, so you can open the slide and it will stick sideways inside a furnace cabinet or on duct work etc..

Post Likes
    Saw this light at the Batteries Plus yesterday. It is a cool light!

Post Likes
    That's the nebo slyde, pretty cool flashlight, I was gonna get it but ended up getting the nebo select

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by Njhvacer View Post
    That's the nebo slyde, pretty cool flashlight, I was gonna get it but ended up getting the nebo select
    Do tell. Why the select?
    You need to put the phone down and get back to work!

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by jnsrose View Post
    Do tell. Why the select?
    mainly because of size and lumen output. the slyde is 250 lumens on the regular light and 150 lumens on the work light, but its pretty big. while the select doesnt have the work light option its much more compact and has a maximum lumen output of 310. theres also a 4x zoom and you can select to use 100% 50% or 10% (theres also strobe and sos but who cares) when im on 100% i blind all my coworkers lol. ive had it for about 2 weeks now though and its by far the best flashlight ive ever had and id recommend it to anyone. theres a video on youtube from the manufacturer if you want to watch it just type redline select

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by Njhvacer View Post
    mainly because of size and lumen output. the slyde is 250 lumens on the regular light and 150 lumens on the work light, but its pretty big. while the select doesnt have the work light option its much more compact and has a maximum lumen output of 310. theres also a 4x zoom and you can select to use 100% 50% or 10% (theres also strobe and sos but who cares) when im on 100% i blind all my coworkers lol. ive had it for about 2 weeks now though and its by far the best flashlight ive ever had and id recommend it to anyone. theres a video on youtube from the manufacturer if you want to watch it just type redline select
    LOL! the first day i had the slide, i brought it in the house and was blinding my wife all night, until she got pissed and i took it back out to the van. (She thought it was cool to though)

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by garychance View Post
    LOL! the first day i had the slide, i brought it in the house and was blinding my wife all night, until she got pissed and i took it back out to the van. (She thought it was cool to though)

haha sometimes i even blind myself when im shining the light inside the cabinet and it reflects