Need schematic for York unit

I have an older air handler that I'm trying to find a schematic for. Model # appears to be a F1CP030406a although it is not very easy to read. Appears to be late 80's early 90's era. Mainly need a low voltage diagram as many wires have been disconnected and bypassed. Couldnt find any ino on the net so hopefully this is the right Model #.

Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by marylandtech View Post
    I have an older air handler that I'm trying to find a schematic for. Model # appears to be a F1CP030406a although it is not very easy to read. Appears to be late 80's early 90's era. Mainly need a low voltage diagram as many wires have been disconnected and bypassed.
    I have some Technical Specs on this unit, but nothing for a wiring diagram.

I have wiring diagrams for the F1GE, F1RC, F1RP, F1SA, F1SF, but nothing for the F1CP.

Do you want to look at one of the above diagrams to see if it might be close to the F1CP?

Let me know, and I will email it to you. I emailed the specs I have on this unit which has some very simple low voltage thermostat wiring info.
    Instead of learning the tricks of the trade, learn the trade.

Yes please email me what you have and I will compare it. Thanks for the info so far. The unit is not very complicated I just want as much info as I can as this job has been "under the microscope"

Yes please email me what you have and I will compare it.
    Check your email.

Thanks for info so far Rundawg. What does York use the 60 and 66 terminals for on the indoor circuit board that go to the outdoor unit. I think this may be part of my issue. The outdoor unit was replaced with a new York model a couple years ago ( GHGD030) On that units defrost board it has a W terminal and a W/66 terminal. The W/66 terminal is not hooked up. Im wondering how this affects the units heating operation.

Thanks for info so far Rundawg. What does York use the 60 and 66 terminals for on the indoor circuit board that go to the outdoor unit. I think this may be part of my issue. The outdoor unit was replaced with a new York model a couple years ago ( GHGD030) On that units defrost board it has a W terminal and a W/66 terminal. The W/66 terminal is not hooked up. Im wondering how this affects the units heating operation.
    66 = W1

60 = W2

53 = W3

See attachment which is just an example of this wiring set up.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Hmm YORK

And don't cha just love all the black wires with the little numbers on em. Didn't mind em so much when I was younger, but they tax my trifocals now. I've been known to use a magayfying glass.
    One way to outthink people is to make them think you think. They'll think you're not really thinking what you're trying to get them to think you think...........