Thread: RUBBER PLUG

RUBBER PLUG

you know the one True uses to plug the condensing unit into. Well it was cooked so I had to eliminate it. Does True somehow have a replacement for that gizmo ? It's got the power,to evaporator fan,to temp. control then on to relay. Ends up at the outlet for the plug. All built into one rubber wad. I cut the bad wad in half just to double check it's configuration. It was as I expected.

Quote Originally Posted by VTP99 View Post
    you know the one True uses to plug the condensing unit into. Well it was cooked so I had to eliminate it. Does True somehow have a replacement for that gizmo ? It's got the power,to evaporator fan,to temp. control then on to relay. Ends up at the outlet for the plug. All built into one rubber wad. I cut the bad wad in half just to double check it's configuration. It was as I expected.
    One I had there were unused or spots that crossed over can't remember but unlatched the pin and socket and replaced into a different spot in the plug.
    “If You Can Dodge A Wrench You Can Dodge A Ball”

Quote Originally Posted by VTP99 View Post
    True has a replacement "power cord." It's pretty simple to replace. You could also look at the wiring diagram and remove that junction. It is fairly simple.
    "Fighting Ignorance since 1973 (It’s taking longer than we thought)." The Straight Dope.