How accurate is your Crystal Ball?

Hybrid View

How accurate is your Crystal Ball?

I'm sure you all have heard Obama out there today saying there are things he can do without Congress that are "within his power" for the upcoming gun changes.

My crystal ball is telling me:

Limitations on magazine size
    Taxes on ammunition....purchased and reloading.
    National Registration

What do your balls tell you?
    If a nation expects to be ignorant and free, in a state of civilization, it expects what will never be. (Thomas Jefferson 1816)

I checked with all 6 of my balls and they tell me we are in deep doo-doo.

It's not the fact that gun control is the issue. It's the fact that no one that we have hired will or can check this monster in his persuit to make himself the unchecked King of this country.

Limitation on gun control will take place including national registration. Small moves will be made first, as he always does, as a training method so he can train the citizens to disregard the small destruction of our county in the name of protecting the citizens. That allows him a precendent to proceed with unchecked large destruction of our check & balance systems which leads to his ultimate power.

All those that will opose his singular power to do what he wants in the name of citizens safety will receive unbelieveal criticism from his supporters, the news, and anyone who follows him in order to keep those opposing quiet....and train them to remain quiet.

He's slowly dividing all of us so he can conquer us. As long as he can chose any subject to get us to fight among ourselves we will not concentrate on his efforts to continue the destruction of the US principals that have built those country to it previous strength and opportunities for all.
    "The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers it can bribe the public with the public's own money.
    - Alexis de Toqueville, 1835

I dont see many folks getting tooupset about mag changes........ 10 rounds...if that is what they go with is plenty..... you can always carry spares.......or stripper clips...... and like folks have been saying......mag changes go quickly.

Probably the big thing will be a tax on ammo........ lets just hope that it is actually an oppressive enough tax to do the job....... couple a bucks a centerfire cartridge would be ok....and some really tough restrictions on reloaders...... make it cost prohibitive to reload.

Make the powder too expensive to purchase and then come up with some rules and regulations on reloading stations...... make home reloaders have to follow the same rules and suffer under the same oppressive regulations of commerical ammunition producers. Mercury in those primers isnt there ??? I could do a lot with that.... and the lead in bullets........ wow.... plenty of "ammunition" right there for the regulatory goons.....
    "Maybe I am a welfares queen"

Cliven Bundy.... Patriot ???

He actually said that

Well... we will see...

MeThinks it is time for the States-Rights folks to mount a SERIOUS campaign... lets see who flinches first.

Note: The folks in the pale house do NOT have the law on their side... even though they 'think' they do. The ONLY thing the folks in the pale house have on their side is the ability of that goof to speak in public. There will come a time when folks will not believe his lies anymore... it is probably closer than they/we realize (do not give up hope, nor the fight). When it does happen (folks stop naively believing him), it will be a swift change in opinion... which will take the country by storm... and the media will follow whatever public opinion says... They always do.

The USA has been down this road before... whether we stand or fall will depend on how many folks are willing to stand their ground concerning Constitutional law.

GA thought: I have not seen much talk about the UN treaty to dis-arm the world... yet Hillary was supposedly sick for a while... (Methinks she was at the UN). Hope we do not have to go through dis-avowing a traty illegally ratified by the libs... could get messy. So far... we have 3 states debating legislation to tell the Feds to pound sand concerning gun rights.

Regardless... there will be some unrest in this country for a while... I hope we recover. OTOH: Maybe we need that unrest to wake folks up...

Again... we will see.
    GA-HVAC-Tech

Quality work at a fair price with excellent customer service!

Romans Ch's 5-6-7-8

2 Chronicles 7:14