Best Buy $1,000 winner card

Best Buy $1,000 winner card

About 10 days ago I received an EMail stating I had won the Best Buy $1,000 spending card. Now, I purchased a phone and other stuff from Best Buy and had signed up for this offer.

So I started to fill out the usual stuff on the questionaire Best Buy sent me thinking it was real. It sure looked real but I noticed on every page I filled out the info was immediately forwarded to the internet.

So by the third page of answering non invasive questions I got the feeling something was up. Very, very small print was on the bottom of the third page so I blew it up to read. Ends up it says something about any company, place or thing listed is truely not represented by their EMail.

So I stopped.

Now each day I get between 15 to 20 offers for drug counseling, how to become a drug counselor, land somewhere, dating advice, how to make a million in 2 seconds without doing anything, etc, etc, etc.

All those offers now go into my spam but what a waste of time and energy.

Get an offer from Best Buy or any place else stating you won something....be aware!
    "The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers it can bribe the public with the public's own money.
    - Alexis de Toqueville, 1835

So, do you offer drug counseling with your Spring AC service??? :-)

I never win anything, anyway.
    Officially, Down for the count

YOU HAVE TO GET OFF YOUR ASS TO GET ON YOUR FEET

I know enough to know, I don't know enough
    Liberalism-Ideas so good they mandate them

Quote Originally Posted by hearthman View Post
    So, do you offer drug counseling with your Spring AC service??? :-)
    Is beer considered a drug?
    "The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers it can bribe the public with the public's own money.

Good thing your not in New York. Allot of drug Councillors will be soon looking for new work since he fixed the prescription drug problem.
    If a nation expects to be ignorant and free, in a state of civilization, it expects what will never be. (Thomas Jefferson 1816)

Maybe tomorrow I'll past and cut the list of EMails I am now receiving since partially answering this Best Buy gimmic.

I'm amazed at the amount of advice and offers I am getting. I'm starting to feel inadequate.

I should date older women while becoming my own drug counselor while on vacation to a fabulous place of my choice while investing in real estate without any money in a car I purchased off of "Car site something" with a younger women sitting next to me who has been attracted to me by the use of my "new sexual stimulous & exciting" program or device knowing I will need to "refinance" my primary home that I paid for from "Osuma" whose sister has left me a billion, zillion dollars in some foreign account somewhere only if I can help pay for her freedom from her brutal King husband.

I have soooooooooo many choices.

"Maybe I am a welfares queen"

Cliven Bundy.... Patriot ???

He actually said that

Definately a scam. I've got Best Buy Emails before- I delete w/o opening.

Reminds me years ago- went to the movies w/ the wife. In the lobby was a brand new car. Fill out entry form including your e-mail & YOU COULD WIN!!!!!
    Wife & I filled it out- each w/ a separate entry & our personal emails.
    OMG! For nearly a year- we were getting hundreds of emails daily trying to sell us stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by corny View Post
    corny
    Where were you when I needed you? Lucky I did not complete the forms, only to the 2 or 3rd page as I remember. But I did give them my Email and tried to erase it once a few red flage popped up in my thinking matter. Problem is they had already taken in info. Buch of slime these folks are.

But the sites I'm not getting asked to connect to seem to be real sites so they are also selling the Emails to others. I would think that finding out who these folks are would be easy considering they are being hired by others to collect Emails.

Unfortunately you learned a valuable lesson, or fortunately depending upon your outlook. I don't even fill out those online surveys from Best Buy, Staples et. al when they say "you might win a 500 dollar shopping spree." Yeah right. I won a 5 dollar lottery ticket once in my life. I lost the ticket between my house and the gas station only three minutes away.
    If a nation expects to be ignorant and free, in a state of civilization, it expects what will never be. (Thomas Jefferson 1816)