Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    I believe Texas just did the same thing, Now this gets interesting, move to a really cold snowy state, or a hot dry state.
    LOVE has four letters

So does BEER, DEER,GUNS AND FISH

Quote Originally Posted by jmac00 View Post
    I believe Texas just did the same thing, Now this gets interesting, move to a really cold snowy state, or a hot dry state.
    GA (my state) is in the middle weatherwise... and as things go... if this trend of passing legislation to resist the feds catches on... I can guarantee you GA will follow suite.
    GA is kinda a passively conservative place at the state govt level... they do not step out and set trends... however when they are convinced the trend has teeth and they can hop on the wagon with others... GA will stick their middle finger in the face of the FEDS in a minute.

And we have a history of being a RED state... along with some of the best conservative talk radio around:

WSB radio (both AM and FM) schedule:
    Boortz 9-12 (will be Herman Cain starting on Jan 21)
    Rush 12-3
    Shawn Hannity 3-5
    Eric Ericksonn 5-7 Eric Ericksonn runs this website: Redstate.com... guy is an up/comer in conservative talk radio.
    Shawn Hannity 7-8
    Then there are the GA dogs (pronounced jawja dawgs... long slow southern drawl )... one of the better college teams.
    And our Falcons are one game away from the SB.

You would like it here Jmac... we even have a small amount of snow once in a while... but the people have NO idea how to drive in it.
    GA-HVAC-Tech

Quality work at a fair price with excellent customer service!

Romans Ch's 5-6-7-8

2 Chronicles 7:14

Officially, Down for the count

YOU HAVE TO GET OFF YOUR ASS TO GET ON YOUR FEET

I know enough to know, I don't know enough
    Liberalism-Ideas so good they mandate them

Quote Originally Posted by ga-hvac-tech View Post

You would like it here Jmac... we even have a small amount of snow once in a while... but the people have NO idea how to drive in it.
    Atlantians dont know how to drive in dry weather.

Quote Originally Posted by jmac00 View Post
    I believe Texas just did the same thing,
    Now this gets interesting, move to a really cold snowy state, or a hot dry state.
    In Texas you get both.

http://www.khou.com/news/texas-news/...186938521.html

Quote Originally Posted by chaard View Post
    Here's a view from the house a couple of weeks ago. It lasted about 2 days. Had a freezing drizzle event yesterday that caused 100's of accidents in the DFW area and 3-4 hour commute times. Name:  photo (4).jpg
Views: 53
Size:  101.7 KBName:  photo (5).jpg
Views: 55
Size:  135.9 KB
    Avatar is a tribute to my Great Grandfather, Andrew Stewart. This pin was one of his advertisements for his heating and plumbing business. I never knew him but must of inherited his love of things mechanical since I am the only blue collar worker in the family

Quote Originally Posted by chaard View Post
    Atlantians dont know how to drive in dry weather.
    Well... If we had all the oil $$$ Texas has... we could afford better roads.

I have lived in different large cities... seems large metro areas (top 10 populated cities in the nation) are all full of bad drivers.
    GA-HVAC-Tech

Quality work at a fair price with excellent customer service!

Romans Ch's 5-6-7-8

2 Chronicles 7:14

Gonna have to pick at you Printer... your comment is not one from someone who is learned... rather someone who is proud and taking shots at others.

Now if you want to talk about folks who see themselves as royalty... just observe the behavior and attitude of our elected POTUS... this guy totally thinks of himself as the king of America.

The TRULY learned would have known or at least researched before tasting their shoe leather. And I am sure you are smart enough to sort out between a true patriot and a selfish wanna be king.
    And as I am sure you have caught from my posts over the last four years, I have said from the start, I never trusted Obama and I think he is not good for your country. As far as knowing GA is a state, sure do. Just using the opportunity to point out it sounds silly referring to yourself in posts in the third person.
    Never argue with a fool, onlookers may not be able to tell the difference. —Mark Twain

Ask Twilly the same question... when he answers... maybe I will...
    But he is funny.
    Never argue with a fool, onlookers may not be able to tell the difference. —Mark Twain

Quote Originally Posted by texas cooler View Post
    Here's a view from the house a couple of weeks ago. It lasted about 2 days. Had a freezing drizzle event yesterday that caused 100's of accidents in the DFW area and 3-4 hour commute times. Name:  photo (4).jpg
Views: 53
Size:  101.7 KBName:  photo (5).jpg
Size:  135.9 KB
    Ice fishing on the river.

Name:  ACX-acp23009.jpg
Size:  155.5 KB

Quote Originally Posted by printer2 View Post
    And as I am sure you have caught from my posts over the last four years, I have said from the start, I never trusted Obama and I think he is not good for your country. As far as knowing GA is a state, sure do. Just using the opportunity to point out it sounds silly referring to yourself in posts in the third person.

I guess Gutenberg doesn't know Twilly?

Ice fishing on the river.

Name:  ACX-acp23009.jpg
Size:  155.5 KB
    I don't understand. What is Mexican houses doing in Canada???
    "You boys are really making this thing harder than it has to be". Me

"Who ARE you people? And WHAT are you doing in my SWAMP!?" Shrek

Service calls submitted after 3PM will be posted the next business day.

I give free estimates [Wild Ass Guesses] over the phone.

"I am sorry for interrupting, please continue with your quarreling" Some chick on TV

Tool-Slinger says that everyone has a right to express thoughts freely. Tool-Slinger adores all parties concerned,,,, Printer, GA, and Twilly.

It is the thought that counts, not so much the delivery.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast