Wyoming goes against Feds
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Wyoming goes against Feds

Officially, Down for the count

YOU HAVE TO GET OFF YOUR ASS TO GET ON YOUR FEET

I know enough to know, I don't know enough
    Liberalism-Ideas so good they mandate them

I dont know how well this will hold up but it is nice to see states trying to retain their rights rather than just surrendering to the federal machine

Only one little thing standing in those backwoods rednecks way.....and that the constitution of the united states.
    "Maybe I am a welfares queen"

Cliven Bundy.... Patriot ???

He actually said that

In my 60 years... I have seen at least 3 times the Fed govt tried to railroad the states (illegal under the Constitution)...
    Each time the States pushed back and the Fed govt had to give in (as the Constitution specifies they MUST)... See the 10th amendment above.

IMO it is just human nature to lust for power... and there has to be someone to draw a line in the sand and tell the luster to back off.
    Our country seems to work better when there are lots of 'line drawers' in the states... and the Feds are kept 'corralled'.

The great state of GA tends to watch these things carefully and jumps on the wagon when the movement has momentum. I expect GA will be on board in a few weeks if, say, 12-15 states step out.

Personally... I would like to see BHO and his crowd become the laughing stock of the world over this...
    GA-HVAC-Tech

Quality work at a fair price with excellent customer service!

Romans Ch's 5-6-7-8

2 Chronicles 7:14

Quote Originally Posted by ga-hvac-tech View Post
    In my 60 years... I have seen at least 3 times the Fed govt tried to railroad the states (illegal under the Constitution)...
    Each time the States pushed back and the Fed govt had to give in (as the Constitution specifies they MUST)... See the 10th amendment above.

IMO it is just human nature to lust for power... and there has to be someone to draw a line in the sand and tell the luster to back off.
    Our country seems to work better when there are lots of 'line drawers' in the states... and the Feds are kept 'corralled'.

The great state of GA tends to watch these things carefully and jumps on the wagon when the movement has momentum. I expect GA will be on board in a few weeks if, say, 12-15 states step out.

Personally... I would like to see BHO and his crowd become the laughing stock of the world over this...
    First time I read you refer yourself as a great state. First referring to yourself in the third person, next lofting yourself up to state level, what is next the Royal, 'We'?
    Never argue with a fool, onlookers may not be able to tell the difference. —Mark Twain

Quote Originally Posted by printer2 View Post
    First time I read you refer yourself as a great state. First referring to yourself in the third person, next lofting yourself up to state level, what is next the Royal, 'We'?
    GA is the USa postal abbreviation for Georgia.
    "You boys are really making this thing harder than it has to be". Me

"Who ARE you people? And WHAT are you doing in my SWAMP!?" Shrek

Service calls submitted after 3PM will be posted the next business day.

I give free estimates [Wild Ass Guesses] over the phone.

"Ain't nobody got time for that". Corny

Quote Originally Posted by corny View Post
    Only one little thing standing in those backwoods rednecks way.....and that the constitution of the united states.
    Perhaps you should read the Constitution there corny instead of reading what the press, the Democrates and the communist majority on the Supreme Court says it stands for. Then you might understand the true meaning of the Constitution. Thank you, thank you very much
    "I could have ended the war in a month. I could have made North Vietnam look like a mud puddle."
    "I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them. It is not to inaugurate new programs, but to cancel old ones that do violence to the Constitution."
    Barry Goldwater

Nice to know they are standing up for the people in their state
    I dont warranty Tinkeritus

Quote Originally Posted by printer2 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Tool-Slinger View Post
    GA is the USa postal abbreviation for Georgia.
    Gonna have to pick at you Printer... your comment is not one from someone who is learned... rather someone who is proud and taking shots at others.

Now if you want to talk about folks who see themselves as royalty... just observe the behavior and attitude of our elected POTUS... this guy totally thinks of himself as the king of America.

The TRULY learned would have known or at least researched before tasting their shoe leather. And I am sure you are smart enough to sort out between a true patriot and a selfish wanna be king.
    GA-HVAC-Tech

Romans Ch's 5-6-7-8

Quote Originally Posted by corny View Post
    Nothing like showing us who you really are. Unbiased, open minded, non-judgemental, without any stereotypes getting in your way of clear thinking, and completely brainwashed. Nice to meet ya.
    Tough times don't last...Tough people do.

Midnight Sun Astrophotography

Well at least it is a state large and empty enough to have all the hard core folks move in without being crowded.

Quote Originally Posted by ga-hvac-tech View Post
    Gonna have to pick at you Printer... your comment is not one from someone who is learned... rather someone who is proud and taking shots at others.

Now if you want to talk about folks who see themselves as royalty... just observe the behavior and attitude of our elected POTUS... this guy totally thinks of himself as the king of America.

The TRULY learned would have known or at least researched before tasting their shoe leather. And I am sure you are smart enough to sort out between a true patriot and a selfish wanna be king.
    Still curious why you refer to yourself in the third person (illeism) as your handle on an HvAC forum.

Quote Originally Posted by syndicated View Post
    Still curious why you refer to yourself in the third person (illeism) as your handle on an HvAC forum.
    Ask Twilly the same question... when he answers... maybe I will...
    GA-HVAC-Tech

Romans Ch's 5-6-7-8

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast