Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by CCSPIERCE View Post
    Don't use a electronic flash on the camera to take a picture of a solid state starter. Some drives will shut down due to the energy flash. I don't know why but i have seen it happen.
    what brand? i want to try that!
    How to make the perfect "Half-Hitch" knot or any other boyscout knot in 3 easy steps...

1. Remove your meter leads from the meter and very carefully return them to their storage case or bag.
    2. Wait 2 seconds
    3. Very carefully remove your meter leads from their storage place and enjoy your new knot!

Quote Originally Posted by RichardL View Post
    Now thats funny....LOL

Reading "One" leg on a six-lead motor should give you a reading of 58% of the actual motor current. "NOT" 50%....I digress in stating the reasoning behind this.
    Not sure why that's funny, Richard, but it wouldn't be the first time a joke has gone over my head. Even one of my own.... I was concerned that the OP would not be successful in indicating an actual location as a location on the drawing. I hope that statement makes sense.

Hey guys why you all diverting from the topic.I am here to get a solution but you started your convesation.I have alreday uploded the pic of the concerned part.

It is very important to measure current at the right locations. You want to be sure that you are comparing the current on the 3 separate phases to each other, or the current on the 6 motor leads to each other. You may have been comparing the current on 1 of the phases with the current on 1 of the motor leads. They will not match. See RichardL's statement above.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12