most common supplies and tools

Hey everyone so here its the deal i just got out of training school and i want to be ready for the field
    I wish if you guys could tell me what are the supplies and tools that you most use
    Like for example what kind and brand of thermostats, motors, capacitors, cables etc.
    Thank you all.

Quote Originally Posted by Rammsees View Post
    Hey everyone so here its the deal i just got out of training school and i want to be ready for the field
    I wish if you guys could tell me what are the supplies and tools that you most use
    Like for example what kind and brand of thermostats, motors, capacitors, cables etc.
    Thank you all.
    If you're fresh out of school, then a simple, basic tool kit, a set of manifold gauges, an electrical meter and a thermometer are all that you need.

Let the company that hires you provide the parts and materials.

Don't worry about the parts like stats and motors like Jp said, your employer will (should) supply that....if they don't, you better find another job haha. There are plenty of threads on here about meters that you will need aswell as gauges. Do a search on the forum to find the threads. Also, you will see a TON of digital gauge threads but I would simply get yourself a Yellow Jacket 41 series manifold or something similar. Don't get involved in the 4 port stuff, get comfortable with the analog first THEN move on to digital.

x2