Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    America needs a serious butt whoopin...... look at what we the voters have let this country become..... we blame our politicians but it is we the voters who continue to vote the same criminals back into office election after election......

As long as its "our guys" in office we simply dont care what they do.... what powers they take or abuse..... what promises they break...... we simply dont care and we give them our full permission to rape and rob us.
    YOU SHALL REAP WHAT YOU HAVE _______ SOWN

Quote Originally Posted by corny View Post
    America needs a serious butt whoopin...... look at what we the voters have let this country become..... we blame our politicians but it is we the voters who continue to vote the same criminals back into office election after election......

As long as its "our guys" in office we simply dont care what they do.... what powers they take or abuse..... what promises they break...... we simply dont care and we give them our full permission to rape and rob us.
    Corny I have to agree with this post. Good points made.

Quote Originally Posted by Gib's Son View Post
    If I had a shotgun I would shoot every darn squirrel I find on and around my property! Dirty little scoundrels steel half of my English Walnuts off of my trees every year. They start early knocking them off the tree when they still have husks on them. I have to shoot them from afar with my 22 because if they see me, yeah they have come to know me, they run cause they have seen their brothers, sisters, mothers, fathers, cousins etc. fall from the tree after hearing a "bang"....click click. A shotgun would allow me to get them on the run.
    Just kidding, I got rid of my crow problem.
    Never argue with a fool, onlookers may not be able to tell the difference. —Mark Twain

Quote Originally Posted by corny View Post

Probably do care but good alternatives are hard to find.
    Never argue with a fool, onlookers may not be able to tell the difference. —Mark Twain

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12