Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Looks Like Common Shotguns Gotta Go Also...

Sad... but it looks like Obams better just grab everything considered a "firearm"

http://www.latimes.com/news/local/la...ack=lanowpicks
    YOU SHALL REAP WHAT YOU HAVE _______ SOWN

http://www.cdc.gov/mmwr/preview/mmwr...cid=mm6201a3_w

Binge drinking results in death of about 23,000 girls.

Now what was that about shotguns.
    FEN

If they put a 100.00 tax on a half pint of alcohol it wouldnt bother me in the least...... I am against drinking..... wine, beer, alcohol.... none of its good for you....it all just greases you up to make it easier for the devil to get into you... or out of you.... for those of you who believe that the devil resides in all of us.....just waiting to escape.....

25.00 beer.....fine with me....... Complete prohibition of alcohol.....splendid..... If you must ingest poison in order to be sociable or to relax then there is something broken in your noggin.

Oh, shotguns.....

what I was saying is that they might as well just ban them too....cause this kid apparently used an ordinary run of the mill "huntin gun"...

Probably just leaned up against the back of daddys closet.....or god forbid....that kid had the gun in his own room all the time.....

They need to punish HIM not the shotgun owners of the USA. I had a 12 gauge shotgun when I was 16(and still own it) and didn't shoot at anything other than squirrels. Does Obama and his Nazis want it? They can have it when they pry it from my lifeless hands.

Guns kill people? Nope, people do the deed.
    Alcohol killing people? Nope, people still do the deed.
    Cars killing people? Nope again, it is still PEOPLE that do it....
    ALL the issues of violent deaths are from people doing the deed, accidental or intentional, it does NOT matter.
    It is people taking responsibility and REFRAINING from doing harm....
    Those who dance, appear insane to those who do not hear the music.
    Those who believe, appear ignorant to those who do not know God.

Quote Originally Posted by Rob_in_WV View Post
    They need to punish HIM not the shotgun owners of the USA. I had a 12 gauge shotgun when I was 16(and still own it) and didn't shoot at anything other than squirrels. Does Obama and his Nazis want it? They can have it when they pry it from my lifeless hands.
    G'day mate....from or to stralia.....depending on which one of us is actually there.......

Anyhow..... yep... lot of us growed up with guns and never had a problem with them..... I went to high school with guns in my car and the school knew it..... we used to go shooting in the soybean/cotton fields that surrounded the school....after school... Nobody ever whipped out a gun on anyone else......and my high school had just as much trouble and fights as schools today.

Different times.....different folks....different strokes.... Me, you .... a few others might be perfectly safe and fine in the community with our firearms but if you look around and see what many americans have become..... im sure you will agree that about 97 percent of americans just dont need to be toting a gun around......especially in public around children.

We have become an internet society and if you will just watch this forum you will see that there are a lot of folks on here who just cannot function like normal adults when it comes to having a discussion....or cutting up with each other...... People nowadays just cant take a joke...people nowadays when faced with facts to dispute their beliefs just get angry..... they run home and tell mommy.....or in real life.....they usually take out a gun and kill someone.....

Yes Rob... folks like you and me could probably carry for years and years without incident..... but its that other 97 percent that needs to be disarmed and its just too hard for government to sift the grain....us....from the chaff...... so we just need to buck up and be men and hand our guns over with the immature and irresponsible 97 percent.

Its wrong..... but its really the best solution. Think of the children Rob......

Quote Originally Posted by the mojo View Post
    http://www.cdc.gov/mmwr/preview/mmwr...cid=mm6201a3_w

Binge drinking results in death of about 23,000 girls.

Now what was that about shotguns.
    Four drinks is binge drinking? Heck that was just a warm up when I was younger.
    Never argue with a fool, onlookers may not be able to tell the difference. —Mark Twain

Quote Originally Posted by Rob_in_WV View Post
    So what did the squirrels do to you?
    Never argue with a fool, onlookers may not be able to tell the difference. —Mark Twain

Quote Originally Posted by printer2 View Post
    Back before the ban on squirrel guns, "Squirrels had guns" things were different
    Never argue with a crazy man.

Quote Originally Posted by printer2 View Post
    If I had a shotgun I would shoot every darn squirrel I find on and around my property! Dirty little scoundrels steel half of my English Walnuts off of my trees every year. They start early knocking them off the tree when they still have husks on them. I have to shoot them from afar with my 22 because if they see me, yeah they have come to know me, they run cause they have seen their brothers, sisters, mothers, fathers, cousins etc. fall from the tree after hearing a "bang"....click click. A shotgun would allow me to get them on the run.
    If a nation expects to be ignorant and free, in a state of civilization, it expects what will never be. (Thomas Jefferson 1816)

So who is in charge of deciding who can keep their rights and who loses theirs? Obama? When was that slipped into the constitution??
    Tough times don't last...Tough people do.

Midnight Sun Astrophotography

So the people are F'd up? Damn straight. Who has been in charge of the schools for the last 40 yrs? Libs. And they just come after more damn money every year. WTF? If they haven't gotten it right by now, let somebody with common sense have a shot at it. Oh, sorry, that would be common sense, my bad. What was I thinking? Let King Obama drag this country down all the way, why stop now?
    Tough times don't last...Tough people do.

Midnight Sun Astrophotography

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast