Alerton AX Driver

Is there an alerton AX Driver? if so, has anyone tried it?

There is not one that i am aware of. You still need to program the controllers using the Ebt Platform and then add the controllers as a dynamic device on the Ax Platform.

There has been talk about an IBEX driver for a couple of years now, but I have not seen one. Is this an older IBEX site or a newer BacTalk site?

Quote Originally Posted by CB_Matt View Post
    There is not one that i am aware of. You still need to program the controllers using the Ebt Platform and then add the controllers as a dynamic device on the Ax Platform.
    I have a few sites that are alerton and they want me to put an jace on it as a front end. Backtalk is bacnet right? I am not sure yet wether these are ibex or bactalk.

I have a FX JACE on a couple Alerton Bacnet controls and it works just fine. It discovered the controllers and points. You will need to know the BV and AV as they pull as just that AV and BV.

If they are Bactalk controllers then they are Bacnet and will pull right into the Jace, if you have the Bacnet MS/TP Driver. When you discover the points, you will notice that they pull in as the AV or BV as SysControl stated, Unless someone has done their job and added descriptions to the points. They probably did not.

If this project is Ibex controllers, but has a BCM_Eth, and BCM_Tux added, you can also pull these into the Jace via BacnetIP.

I can probably help you with the points list if you need assistance. Most use the Alerton files for common units and the points are all the same. Let me know if i can be of assistance.

Thank you for the offer. I am not sure if they are bactalk yet. I will have to investigate further.