Looking for a job in or near Lexington, KY

Looking for a job in or near Lexington, KY

Hello my name is Israel Santiago and I'm seeking employment in Lexington,KY. I currently reside in Tampa, FL but moving to KY. I have been a HVAC/R Service Technician for over 10 years. Any leads would be greatly appreciated. I can provide a copy of my resume and references via email. My email address is Israelsantiago813@gmail.com. Thank you very much.
    Last edited by rackguy813; 01-13-2013 at 04:28 AM. Reason: typo error

Quote Originally Posted by rackguy813 View Post
    Hello my name is Israel Santiago and I'm seeking employment in Lexington,KY. I currently reside in Tampa, FL but moving to KY. I have been a HVAC/R Service Technician for over 10 years. Any leads would be greatly appreciated. I can provide a copy of my resume and references via email. My email address is Israelsantiago813@gmail.com. Thank you very much.
    call service solutiond group. they are a great company to work for

Hello Israel,

If your interested the company I am employed by is looking to hire in the Ashland KY, Huntington WV area to work the tri state area. Casto Technical services (Trane commercial sales office for WV.) I have been gainfully employed by them for 7 years and compared to other reps in the area, I feel they are probably the best to work for. So if you'd like to work with chillers, controls and large tonnage equipment and the Ashland area isn't bad for you, it could be a good oppurtunity.

I see your a rack refrigeration guy too, but we don't do alot of refrigeration. So just throwing it out there to you.
    www.castotech.com
    Work smarter not harder.

I will check out both. Thank you very much.