Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567
    Quote Originally Posted by Labrat0116 View Post

BTW, the Tech was VERY rude to my wife saying he did not like nuisance call-outs such as this! Well, we don't like the nuisance of a no heat in 10 degree weather from a brand new furnace!
    We (us tech's) don't like Nuisance calls either, thats why we try and fix them the first time. if the clown was annoyed, maybe he should have figured out what was wrong and fixed it.

gezz, as a business owner that statement just makes me mad,
    "Arguing with liberals...it's like playing chess with a pigeon; no matter how good I am at chess, the pigeon is just going to knock over the pieces, crap on the board and strut around like it's victorious." -- Anonymous

Quote Originally Posted by jmac00 View Post
    We (us tech's) don't like Nuisance calls either, thats why we try and fix them the first time. if the clown was annoyed, maybe he should have figured out what was wrong and fixed it.

gezz, as a business owner that statement just makes me mad,
    It was they manner in which he expressed his displeasure. VERY unprofessional. Had I been present when he said that to my wife in that manner, he would he left without a few teeth......but I guess he thought it was ok since she was just a WOMAN.

Again, he was just very unprofessional and yes, I got what I paid for.

Overall, we're very satisfied with the product and the amount spent on it. Being a Rheem, I'm sure it will be fine for many years to come. Should it ever need serviced, it will not be with this company. That's for sure!

Again, I thank each and every one of you for your input! This is a great forum!

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567