Gun owners and advocates

Officially, Down for the count

YOU HAVE TO GET OFF YOUR ASS TO GET ON YOUR FEET

I know enough to know, I don't know enough
    Liberalism-Ideas so good they mandate them

I'd sign it in a heartbeat, but I'm a foreigner.. I got myself an NRA membership, though.. I figured I'd do my share to carry on the fight for your constitutional rights. If they impose restrictions on your side of the border, guess what's gonna happen when the Liberals or the NDP win the elections on our side of the border........

I'd like to enjoy my lawful hobby without being treated like a criminal and I'd also like for stupid restrictions like certain transport and mag limit regs to be put on the chopping block while the Cons are still running the show here

Done.

And I love my Ruger 22 rifle with the 10 shot rotary mag. One of the most solid and dependable rifles - though the naner clips used to jam periodically...never really had a use for big mags anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by Moonrunner View Post
    I'd sign it in a heartbeat, but I'm a foreigner.. I got myself an NRA membership, though.. I figured I'd do my share to carry on the fight for your constitutional rights. If they impose restrictions on your side of the border, guess what's gonna happen when the Liberals or the NDP win the elections on our side of the border........

I'd like to enjoy my lawful hobby without being treated like a criminal and I'd also like for stupid restrictions like certain transport and mag limit regs to be put on the chopping block while the Cons are still running the show here
    Lol

The libs are a shambles and the NDP have all but lost their base in Quebec.
    I wouldn't worry about it.