Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
    Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by ProperVenting View Post
    Very smart and sensible suggestion, indeed. The real question is, - are they produced / manufactured here in USA / Japan or Europe? So far, I saw only constant speed varieties from guys like Soler / Fantech, Greenheck..etc. I flatly refuse to buy anything from China, especially mechanical devices requiring high quality bearings and other hi quality important components.
    Hmm... after I posted I found That Greenheck actually makes one for Lab ventilation purposes, BTW, this is a link. Anything else I missed?

Post Likes
    Dwyer Instruments will help you. This may not be an off the shelf item (It may be, don't know) I will look into this deeper. The "control section" area of this forum may be a better place to get some help. But, like I said, I'll look around for you.

I have installed many Greenheck fans, nice stuff.
    Always here

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by energy star View Post
    Dwyer Instruments will help you. This may not be an off the shelf item (It may be, don't know) I have installed many Greenheck fans, nice stuff.
    I checked the Dwyer Instruments, Inc. WEB site, - they are specializing mostly in flow control & other related categories. I didn't see any fans on their site. Maybe they can refer me to proper mnufactures if I call them

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by ProperVenting View Post
    Gosh, this is devastating all the way from 3000 to 2000 CFM and u still insist to further attenuate the run by putting (2) 90degrees elbows, hence further increasing resistance?
    I was allowing for those ells.

If you want 3,000 CFM, then you need to have a fan that can move 3,000 CFM at a static of .5". But that isn't what you bought.
    Contractor locator map

How-to-apply-for-Professional

How many times must one fix something before it is fixed?

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345