reading KE2 graphs

So...I am a new guy, but they think I have potential...so I helped a veteran install a KE2 for a small town grocery chain. If they like it, we can maybe sell many more. Things went well. Weird shaped walk in freezer with an alcove and two evaps ran off of the low temp rack. We replaced one evap with a brand new one, and just installed a defrost sensor in the other one. One return air sensor behind the new evap. That was Wednesday. Today they sent me over with a laptop and a router to "see how it was working." Seemed fine to me. Holds temp within a degree. 4 defrosts since being installed 24 hours ago, I think. But I can't really read the chart from the graphs menu. Are there more detailed graphs or reports I can access?

The old evaporator was ten degrees colder than the new one. I chalk that up to being dirty as well as being mounted too close to the back wall. The old evap we replaced was six inches from the wall. The new one we installed was 23 inches "tall" so we installed it 23 inches from the wall....which didn't go over well.

Points, tips, comments, criticisms welcome. I am in this for the long haul and want to know how I can do better.

Version 3.0 should take care of the graph. Says ready this month.
    “If You Can Dodge A Wrench You Can Dodge A Ball”

http://ke2html.ke2therm.net/graphs.htm?NoOfDays=0

The link is functional so you can click on everything like you are using it.

Depending where the sensor is mounted in the coil the temp can vary a lot. Could be a system problem too.

If you can do a "copy screen" of the graphs and post here, we can give you more information.
    During the first day or so of new operation, the KE2 controller will initiate and terminate a few defrosts in fairly rapid succession. This is part of the learning mode of the controller to allow it to find the characteristics of that evaporator as it builds frost. It then uses those characteristics to trigger defrosts on loss of evaporator efficiency. The header on the graph shows how many defrosts were initiated in the last 5 days. Of course, after only 24 hours of run time the number may be higher than the number of defrosts per day once the controller is in full operation.
    We set the default differential to maintain the 1 degree temperature control, so I am not surprised at your results.
    There is a software "key" available that allows saving all the operating parameters into a data file every 10 minutes. This data is recorded on your computer and can be dumped into an Excel file for analysis and saved for as long as you like.
    In an infinite universe, not only are all things possible, all things are necessary