Marvin's forced retirement

Marvin in Las Vegas is being forced into retirement......I guess the big guy is needing a good reefer mech upstairs...
    He has a pile of tools, meters, guages etc.....please call him and help him out to dispose of this to help him in latter part of his career guys..
    His phone # is 702-736-6443 .... No reasonable offer will be refused.

If the mods pull this phone number off email Email Address Removed or email Digi-Cool Ind and we'll get you Marvin's phone number.
    Last edited by Chris_Worthington; 01-22-2013 at 09:51 AM. Reason: Email Address Removed
    "The quality you deserve is not expensive---it's priceless"

Marvin in Las Vegas is being forced into retirement......I guess the big guy is needing a good reefer mech upstairs...
    He has a pile of tools, meters, guages etc.....please call him and help him out to dispose of this to help him in latter part of his career guys..
    His phone # is 702-736-6443 .... No reasonable offer will be refused.

If the mods pull this phone number off email Email Address Removed or email Digi-Cool Ind and we'll get you Marvin's phone number.
    Last edited by Chris_Worthington; 01-22-2013 at 09:51 AM. Reason: Email Address Removed

Funny thing called the # Saturday and Sunday and left messages. Did the same a few minutes ago. Your friend never answers his phone or returns calls. Perhaps he isn't too interested in selling his stuff. Thank you very much
    "I could have ended the war in a month. I could have made North Vietnam look like a mud puddle."
    "I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them. It is not to inaugurate new programs, but to cancel old ones that do violence to the Constitution."
    Barry Goldwater

Quote Originally Posted by glennac View Post
    Funny thing called the # Saturday and Sunday and left messages. Did the same a few minutes ago. Your friend never answers his phone or returns calls. Perhaps he isn't too interested in selling his stuff. Thank you very much
    He's been on the phone a lot with doctors, hospitals and other medical issues. He has tried to return some calls to a 7xx area code and is getting nothing but dead air.
    Cut him a bit of slack Glenn.......he's not got a lot longer here so please have a little patience......
    He's going to try and call again...
    Last edited by Doug Lockhart; 01-14-2013 at 01:50 PM.

I posted this today in the memorial section. Marvin has passed on.

http://hvac-talk.com/vbb/showthread....ene-has-passed

Sorry to hear that talent such as Marvin has passed on. We will al be there before we know it.

My Ex-Step Sister is going to be having a yard sale of Marvin's warehouse & truck contents. If any of you are interested in going to see what is available just send me a message and I can get the address to you.
    I am Marvin's daughter. I live in Ohio but was in LV at the time of his death. I sure miss him, but I am glad he is no longer struggling to breath. He was an incredible person and would do just about anything for anyone.

sorry for your loss Sara.
    My Mom struggled for her breath also, while
    I miss her terribly, it is comforting to know she
    no longer struggles & suffers so.
    hope the good memories replace the last ones soon.
    The cure of the part should not be attempted without the cure of the whole. ~Plato