Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    Quote Originally Posted by jmac00 View Post
    seriously, not even you can be that stupid. Ya, I suppose someone could convert these toys to a full "Military" weapon if they had........a Bridgeport Mill machine ($8000-$15,000) a 48" metal turning lathe ($3000-$10,000) and about $30,000 worth of tooling. Ya, any kid or parent can convert one of these.

Seriously, you should go join the ATF, or Homeland security, you'll fit right in. Be sure to ware your Brown wool uniform shirt with the SS on the collar so no one mistakes you for an intelligent person
    I never said I agreed with these people....

As for calling me stupid..... which is what you did above....but wont be called out by the mods for it....

But anyhow.....as for being stupid....... Its not me with the governments jackboot jammed into my neck pinning me to the ground......lol

How do you like it down there on the ground..... face driven into the dirt by your own state government.......lol
    YOU SHALL REAP WHAT YOU HAVE _______ SOWN

Yep... stupid idea trying to use the trigger group or lower out of one of those toys.....

Especially when you can still buy pre ban colts and you can still buy hacksaw blades, spring steel strapping...and you can still buy and own a drill and drill bits and a small file.

A dang hardware store hammer wedge can turn a semi aks into a full auto beast..... but its not the most reliable full auto in the world.....

Pull that collar up tight around your neck......so others cant see what a sheep you are.....
    YOU SHALL REAP WHAT YOU HAVE _______ SOWN

Quote Originally Posted by corny View Post
    I never said I agreed with these people....

As for calling me stupid..... which is what you did above....but wont be called out by the mods for it....

But anyhow.....as for being stupid....... Its not me with the governments jackboot jammed into my neck pinning me to the ground......lol

How do you like it down there on the ground..... face driven into the dirt by your own state government.......lol
    really, I never called you stupid, all I said was "you can't be that stupid" if you inferred you were ignorant, thats not my problem.

Yep the state may have us down for now, but the tide is turning, several local Sheriffs have declared they will not enforce these laws. the difference between me and you is I won't back down. You can have your rights eroded little by little, I will stand and fight for your right to say whatever you like. Go home, enjoy what little security you have now. The government is coming for people like you, and you won't care.
    The Last four letters

American = I Can, Republican = I Can, Democrats = Rats

any questions

"As for calling me stupid..... which is what you did above....but wont be called out by the mods for it...."

If it looks like a duck and quacks like a duck....

Tread lightly here folks.
    If a nation expects to be ignorant and free, in a state of civilization, it expects what will never be. (Thomas Jefferson 1816)

Quote Originally Posted by Gib's Son View Post
    Tread lightly here folks.
    Im done, I have said my piece, Im outa here
    The Last four letters

American = I Can, Republican = I Can, Democrats = Rats

any questions

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234