Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Yep.... armchair marksmen..... who when and if they are ever in a dangerous situation will probably just throw down their guns and run off screaming into the night........

My god..... I hope Obama even takes the bb guns away from these people....... their arrogance and ignorance....... Id rather be caught in an alley alone and wounded by a homicidal maniac with a machinegun than one of these ccw cowboys who watch too many movies and read too many stories in the back of guns and ammo......

At least facing off against the maniac you know where the danger is...... in a crowded mall or theatre with ccw people...... the bullets are going to be flying in all directions.....from the buck fever......( violent shaking from stress )....and the ccw people throwing down their weapons with rounds chambered.
    YOU SHALL REAP WHAT YOU HAVE _______ SOWN

Quote Originally Posted by corny View Post
    Yep.... armchair marksmen..... who when and if they are ever in a dangerous situation will probably just throw down their guns and run off screaming into the night........
    you must be writing for a comedian or something, you just get funnier everyday. with all your insight, clairvoyance and psychic ability on how people will react in any given situation, you should be able to tell us when the next mass shooting will be. Or at the very least what the next winning lottery numbers will be.

What I think, is your posts are all about YOU!!!!! It's called "Projecting"

projection bias is a psychological defense mechanism where a person subconsciously denies his or her own attributes, thoughts, and emotions, which are then ascribed to the outside world, usually to other people. Thus, projection involves imagining or projecting the belief that others originate those feelings.
    sounds like it fits you to a *T*
    The Last four letters

American = I Can, Republican = I Can, Democrats = Rats

any questions

Quote Originally Posted by jmac00 View Post
    you must be writing for a comedian or something, you just get funnier everyday. with all your insight, clairvoyance and psychic ability on how people will react in any given situation, you should be able to tell us when the next mass shooting will be. Or at the very least what the next winning lottery numbers will be.

What I think, is your posts are all about YOU!!!!! It's called "Projecting"

sounds like it fits you to a *T*
    Don't feed the troll. That post was just trying to get a reaction.

Quote Originally Posted by Elfshadow View Post

that's all he does

my bad,
    The Last four letters

any questions

my bad,
    I was surprised you fell for it.
    Never argue with a fool, onlookers may not be able to tell the difference. —Mark Twain

I limit my mags to 30 rounds because the larger capacities are more likely to jam. (Just my experience with mini-14)
    I could care less about machine gun rate of fire because outside of combat they are pretty much an ammo waster. 3 shot burst would be optimum but not legal for civilians so semi-auto will do. Aim and shoot beats pray and spray.

Quote Originally Posted by jpsmith1cm View Post

that's all he does
    my bad,
    Just an opinion: The ignore feature is the best way to deal with a troll... When they get no response (from ANYONE) they go away. Takes a few weeks to a mos... then they find another forum where folks are dumb enough to be suckered in. Trolls do not learn... they just irritate... it is a game to them.
    GA-HVAC-Tech

Quality work at a fair price with excellent customer service!

Romans Ch's 5-6-7-8

2 Chronicles 7:14

Quote Originally Posted by hearthman View Post
    This is who will be enforcing such laws:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y2sWiZ8BizI
    There was an issue with the lower recievers. The chinaman made them too close to how a real M-16 functions and I believe the atf said.... dont know if they ever tried..... but they said that with a little work those airsoft lowers would work with an ar upper....

Again.... thats what I remember....

Of course.... I believe you would have to have a proper bolt in the ar-15 upper to work....if it even would work..... I know you have to have the right bolt for a lightning link to work but Im not sure if the modified bolts they use today would work with this toys trigger group. Not even sure if this trigger group would work with a good bolt either....but "the government" determined that the parts were too close for comfort....

and of course it lacked the orange flash suppressor..... which is what brought attention to these toys.

Yep.... government run amok..... 4-500 bucks for one of these toys...... only the gov would look at one as a method of making a machinegun.....

Any stingy fat assed american aint going to spend 4-500 and then use it for "parts".... They are going to use it to go out on weekends and pretend to be a man..... Running around in the woods getting a feel for what it likes to be in combat..... smart phone in one hand taking pics....tweeting..... other hand probably has a monster energy drink in it...... pizza for lunch......and beer.....
    YOU SHALL REAP WHAT YOU HAVE _______ SOWN

Quote Originally Posted by corny View Post
    There was an issue with the lower recievers. The chinaman made them too close to how a real M-16 functions and I believe the atf said.... dont know if they ever tried..... but they said that with a little work those airsoft lowers would work with an ar upper....

Again.... thats what I remember....

Of course.... I believe you would have to have a proper bolt in the ar-15 upper to work....if it even would work..... I know you have to have the right bolt for a lightning link to work but Im not sure if the modified bolts they use today would work with this toys trigger group. Not even sure if this trigger group would work with a good bolt either....but "the government" determined that the parts were too close for comfort....

and of course it lacked the orange flash suppressor..... which is what brought attention to these toys.

Yep.... government run amok..... 4-500 bucks for one of these toys...... only the gov would look at one as a method of making a machinegun.....

Any stingy fat assed american aint going to spend 4-500 and then use it for "parts".... They are going to use it to go out on weekends and pretend to be a man..... Running around in the woods getting a feel for what it likes to be in combat..... smart phone in one hand taking pics....tweeting..... other hand probably has a monster energy drink in it...... pizza for lunch......and beer.....
    seriously, not even you can be that stupid. Ya, I suppose someone could convert these toys to a full "Military" weapon if they had........a Bridgeport Mill machine ($8000-$15,000) a 48" metal turning lathe ($3000-$10,000) and about $30,000 worth of tooling. Ya, any kid or parent can convert one of these.

Seriously, you should go join the ATF, or Homeland security, you'll fit right in. Be sure to ware your Brown wool uniform shirt with the SS on the collar so no one mistakes you for an intelligent person
    The Last four letters

any questions

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FyfkQkchlu4

For those who think there is no international conspiracy, here it is in black and white from our State Dept.

Quote Originally Posted by hearthman View Post
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FyfkQkchlu4

For those who think there is no international conspiracy, here it is in black and white from our State Dept.
    Yeah, knew about that one as far back as 1972... Anyone remember reading the tabloid called "The Spotlight"... exposed endless anti-American stuff in govt.

Shame... however the American people seem to be determined to become slaves.

I am glad I am in the autumn of my life... I feel sorry for the younger generation and their kids... they are gonna suffer badly as a result of their political inactivity.
    GA-HVAC-Tech

Quality work at a fair price with excellent customer service!

Romans Ch's 5-6-7-8

2 Chronicles 7:14

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast