Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Talking hi dere dis is manjeet from india..anybody lyk to share experiances and knowledge???

hi there all this is manjeet from India n am a mechanical engineer currently working as asst. engineer for HVAC,FIRE FIGHTIN N Plumbin......so far only tryin t learn things n clear all basics...i have posted a thread regarding dehumidification of signaling n telecom room ,...n i have got some good responses dat has helped me somewere,,,....anybody lyk to share experiances and knowledge is welcome...we can sit ova n talk mayb without coffee....hahahahaha,,...but yes i want to learn HVAC nw coz it is gettin more n more interested every day fr me....i dnt look more into fire fighting n plumbin nw ,...jst tryin to relate dem togeder....thx

I really lyk da way yur acent coms acros the typwyter.
    My name is TooCoolforschool and I am a chronic over charger.

For some reason I heard a Dutch accent in my head when I was reading that. Lol

da real

really da trud?

lebme knowd zoon

Fire fightin n plumbin

I like that.

Quote Originally Posted by chuckcrj View Post
    Fire fightin n plumbin

I like that.
    That's what I was thinking lol

its nt abt being stupid SIR its all abt comfrt level,..bt tell me y shud I b lyk odas or U...anyways

hahahaha....

yes dis is were I started...bt nw HVAC is my thing...m takin care for hvac system of whole project...its a 6 metro stations project for which am doing d hvac along wid d fire fighting n plumbing...lol

Mr. Manjeet Singh, If you are in Bangalore anytime soon please say HELLO to my good friend SRINIVAS PATEL... I'm sure you know him. Ben

srry Sir m in kolkata..nt in bangalore

Actually I was just trying to be humorous. I work with a lot of folks from your country, mostly software contractors. Once I was in Chicago and I got an instant message on my laptop from Srinivas asking about my database changes and ETA... so I walked over to the status meeting after a while and asked where Srinivas was sitting. They all looked at me and said "which one?". So I found out that Srinivas was a common name, and I already knew that Patel was very common indeed. So I used Srinivas Patel like you would expect to find John Smith here in the USA.

hahaha...patel is a common name but srinivas is nt dat common....he will b from south India coz dey r having dese names in south in north dere r more sings n in west patel is very common.....for east i dnt understand n i dnt care..lol...whr u frm???

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast