+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Favorite refrig. CONTROLS technology

Post Likes
    What new stuff in the area of REFRIGERATION CONTROLS are you finding makes the job easier, faster, more efficient and more profitable?
    I'm doing some research, and thought I'd better ask the best in the biz.:

Thanks in advance for any and all serious replies.

Post Likes
    Anything that is as far away from the realm of the EPA is an improvement- unfortunately the 800 lb gorilla is here to stay. I haven't got one but the thread regarding PDA's sounds like a winner- keeping your service records straight is a lifesaver! Danfoss and CPC controllers have come a loooong way and are great- more intuitive programming and navigation over their old stuff saves time on the job.

I withold judgement on stepper valves at this time.
    Copeland reassigning the nomenclature on their compressors frankly sucks- I understand why but they will not be getting Xmas card from me.

The affordability and smaller sizes of Inverters are making them more common IMHO- with energy costs going up I believe that customers are more willing to spend a bit to improve their bottom lines.
    I have also found that case manufactureres putting data on their equip't online is hugely helpful- not just the sales crap that states it will cure the common cold but actual case books with part no.s and wiring diagrams (and the occasional BS engineering...)

kinda rambled off the point...
    forgot to complain about customers wanting bids on 10 jobs at once within a week...ARGH!
    Look, just do your job, stay outta my way and we'll get along fine.

Teach your kids to respect themselves and others with your actions- these little baboons will imitate you like it or not.

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in