Lightbulb well... this its my bussines homepage www.casei.com.mx

maybe if you want to look... this its my bussines homwpage, i think that i need rebuild my site... what do you think?

Well if it's written anything like your post then yes i think it needs rebuilding!

Quote Originally Posted by jackintheboxtec View Post
    Well if it's written anything like your post then yes i think it needs rebuilding!
    Give him a break, he is not from an English speaking country. I'm sure he is fluent in his native language.

I like it, even though I can't read any of it. Looks nice.

Quote Originally Posted by carloscis View Post
    maybe if you want to look... this its my bussines homwpage, i think that i need rebuild my site... what do you think?
    Nice website, you guys are into big boilers.here up north most HVAC business are diverse, we do boilers,chillers,ice machines,rooftop units etc. it would be hard to survive servicing just one particular type of equipment.
    do you have labor unions in Mexico??

Muy Agradable. Algϊn equipo serio usted trabaja con.

Quote Originally Posted by valdelocc View Post
    Nice website, you guys are into big boilers.here up north most HVAC business are diverse, we do boilers,chillers,ice machines,rooftop units etc. it would be hard to survive servicing just one particular type of equipment.
    do you have labor unions in Mexico??
    They do have Unions in MEX, but not one to equal the UA. Wages are so low there and the Mexican Peso loses value very quickly.
    Imagine working Union for Daikin-McQuay or Trane in MEX?!

Nice website. Not familiar with Powermaster. Are they made in Mexico for the mexican market? I see that they use Riello and Weishaupt burners. I think one picture had a Todd burner. Very interesting. I think I may have seen one in a plant in Saltillo where we were installing a large chiller. That was a long time ago...
    "...refresh my memory. When did I start caring about this stuff...?"