Drunk Driving Kills: We Must BAN CARS!

who gives a rat's behind it's already illegal.....WAY MORE Children are dying from drunks than ever. We Have Got a HUGE PROBLEM. HUGE PROBLEM! HUGE!!! MUST DO SOMETHING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(and, frankly, there is no legitimate need for anything other than a bicycle for getting to work, anyway, as everyone knows.)
    Pg. 324: "the powers of financial capitalism had another far-reaching aim, nothing less than to create a world system of financial control in private hands able to dominate the political system of each country and the economy of the world as a whole. This system was to be controlled in a feudalist fashion by the central banks of the world acting in concert, by secret agreements arrived at in frequent private meetings and conferences."
    Tragedy & Hope, by Carroll Quigley

Give 'em time. Once they get rid of those pesky guns, cars are high on their list.
    Tough times don't last...Tough people do.

Midnight Sun Astrophotography

Drunk drivers should be charged with murder when they kill someone.... and anyone who knowingly....and is old enough to know better.... of their own free will.... gets into a car with a drunk driver and gets killed....should be considered a suicide victim ..... even teens.....
    "I believe this is a sovereign state of Nevada, I abide by all of Nevada state laws. But I don't recognize the United States government as even existing."

Cliven Bundy.... Patriot ???

Quote Originally Posted by corny View Post
    Drunk drivers should be charged with murder when they kill someone.... and anyone who knowingly....and is old enough to know better.... of their own free will.... gets into a car with a drunk driver and gets killed....should be considered a suicide victim ..... even teens.....
    In many places drunk drivers are charged with murder.

Quote Originally Posted by AStudent View Post
    In many places drunk drivers are charged with murder.
    And in my brother's case- a drunk driver killed his son (only child) & they got a high priced attorney- paid a small fine for no DL & insurance & walked! Plea bargain & it was all over before we had a chance to say a word.

Quote Originally Posted by precision hvac View Post
    And in my brother's case- a drunk driver killed his son (only child) & they got a high priced attorney- paid a small fine for no DL & insurance & walked! Plea bargain & it was all over before we had a chance to say a word.
    I would have killed the guy myself! Son of a *****!