looking for info on liebert units

i am looking for the install docs and trouble shooting docs on a Liebert unit

M#mmd36e7ahsdg
    S#0930n187381

Thread relocated to "Tech to Tech"

I carry a gun because I'm too young to die, and too old to take an ass whoopin

thank you i was looking for the unit that has heat, ac, hum, and dehum all in one unit. i must have gotten the wrong unit m# the unit is around i think 10 tons

Is it a Challenger? MMD36 is a 3 ton mini mate.
    I carry a gun because I'm too young to die, and too old to take an ass whoopin

What your describing is a CRAC unit (minus the heat). Most of Lieberts stuff is designed for Data Center specific applications (with a few exceptions).

The unit i worked on has 2 compressors in the indoor unit and hum and i think a hot gas bypass to heat a little and a remote condenser on the roof. i was having a hum problem where the hum was low it was at 23% when it was needing to be at 30% i talk with tech support and said the float was not i right. I just don't think that was the problem and the M# S# i got off my CO computer in the office had 2 different units in there

i was looking around on the internet and it looks like this type Liebert DS Precision Cooling System,

Ok, now we are getting somewhere. I have a lot of stuff on the DS. I will round it up and put up a link this evening.

thank you

I think you have ir bulbs and a pan. Just a few things to check out, these humidifiers are simple and they work awesome. Set point deadband, the bulbs, the limit switch on the bottom of the pan and the float if it trips the drain is plugged.