advice on the best & most efficient air to air heat pump

Good morning. I am looking for any advice that would help me give my customer the best and most efficient air to air heat pump. The area to be conditioned calls for 2-2.5 tons of cooling. I have heard that the Carrier Infinity system may be a good option. Thanks.

the infinity greenspeed is a modulating heat pump with hspf in the 12.5 area, carrier recommends oversizing and they only come in whole ton sizes, a 3 ton with an fe4anf05 infinity air handler is 14 eer, 20 seer, and 12.4 hspf, output at 47 degrees is 33490 btu and at 17 degrees is 31000 btu, id recommend it wholeheartedly as Ive got about 40 of these in homes now with no problems as yet since last summer
    Total Energy Management, inc

Thank You, isuredo.

That being advised, what is the number of control wires from the thermostat to the controller.

the infinity only needs 4 wires from thermostat to air handler and can operate on only 2 to the condensing unit
    Total Energy Management, inc

Thanks Again. Just got off the phone from Carrier and it looks like it could be a sale, especially when the customer wanted the Acadia system originally when we pulled the plug due to the obvious.

Nordyne's IQ drive is lower in heating HSPF but higher in SEER. Depends upon whether heating or cooling is more important to you.