Microzone II Com Pinout

I just inherited a large building full of Microzone II's and I am finding issues with programming so i need to get in with XPSI at the local panels and edit some items. The original installer is of no help to us since all they want is money to come tell me there is a problem and even more money to fix the issue all of which I can do my self..

Anyway I got a usb to RS485 converter but it has bare screw terminal on the RS485 end so I am in need of the pinout of the RJ11 6pin side on the micronet so i can wire it up properly.

Also I have herd that there are issues with connecting to Microzone II's with windows XP? If thats the case it is best to just setup a VM box with DOS or is there a better way?

Thanks in advance!

Try connecting to the two wire asd bus with + and - on the usb - 485. I use windows 7 with no problems.

I didn't know you could run XPSI on win7? I'm running XPSI version 3.13 which when I used my win7 machine said it wouldn't run because it wasn't supported by this version of windows. Problem is I have limited access to any decent tools otherwise I would just tunnel in over Ethernet. I never herd of someone using the ASD bus to rs485?

Update: got it to connect through ASD! Thanks rikenz! But under XP when I go to view micronet status the screen gets filled with garbage I can tell its working properly though. Seems to be a display issue. Anyone else have this problem?

You are connecting to Microzone II's only correct? You need a different dongle and different software to connect to MNFLO's on the Micronet network or U-bus. Put some more information in your profile and people will be more inclined to help. We integrate these systems into Tridium Niagara which is a far superior platform to work with. My email is in my profile, best to talk privately.

There are some computers that cannot display the current status. You can go to each individual input or output and press 'Alt M' to monitor them individually though.