Thread: Hello from Spokane, WA

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Post Likes

Hello from Spokane, WA

I've used this site for several years to read posts associated with issues I've had but never registered. Well...I'm here now because I want to give as well as take. I have done the whole span of just about everything in my 20+ years of this field, but definitely haven't seen it all. I have finally found a great employer and am doing the part of this field I like the most...Commercial refrigeration. I respect Residential guys alot but I just can't deal to well with Joe and Jane Homeowner. Honestly, I hate collecting money and the drama involved. My take: don't call me unless you want it fixed correctly, efficently, honestly (as if it were mine) and you dont mind spending the money to have it that way. Yes, I know some commercial owners are difficult too, but mostly they just want it fixed now. I also have a blast doing ice machines and some restaurant stuff, but I really like the big stuff. Anyway, great to be here and participating in a beneficial way. Chill
    Quick reply to this message Reply  

Post Likes
    welcome aboard,

yea- a lot less whining you have to listen to on the commercial side, there are some exceptions as always.
    It`s better to be silent and thought the fool; than speak and remove all doubt.

Post Likes
    Good to here from Spokane!

Post Likes
    Welcome here!

Post Likes
    Thank you all for your kind responses. Sometimes it helps to know others who can understand the challenges we face as well as the joy of a job well done. I'm looking forward to hearing more.

Post Likes
    [QUOTE=some commercial owners are difficult too, but mostly they just want it fixed now. I also have a blast doing ice machines and some restaurant stuff, but I really like the big stuff. ...participating in a beneficial way. Chill[/QUOTE]
    CHILL-ER!
    HI
    same w/restaurants, and subways as well...
    but the Geo-T since 1980 has helped track the work well (pun) enough to spot refg issues basics of loads to compressors.

nice meetin'ya!

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in