Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    I have 12v max , replaced 2 batteries for free at dewalt both over a year old. They have I think 2 year warranty take it to your nearest dewalt dealer.

It's the charger's problem, if the battery gets to low the charger doesn't recognize it and won't start charging. I use rc chargers for most of my batteries and never run into this type of problem.
    Remember, li ion batteries don't like to be run down to low so charge them often.

Quote Originally Posted by marter View Post
    A

Still this battery cant even be a year old and its not used much maybe thats the problem.
    OK, you got one problem resolved. If U have further concerns you can return it for a warranty replacement because it is under a year.

May I ask why U did not return it since it is still under warranty. Correct me if I am wrong but aren't Lithium Ion batteries warrantied by DeWalt longer than just one year?

Sometimes you have to remind the DEWALT dealers that Warranty Information

This DEWALT® High Performance Industrial Tool comes with a warranty package that includes:

• 90 Day Money Back Guarantee
    • 2 Year Free Service Warranty
    • 3 Year Limited Warranty

Lowes would want a reciept or proof or purchase which i dont have dewalt told me to take it to the authorized repair center its not close and hard to get over there while im running calls

Thanks for starting this thread... Brought a 12v max battery back from the dead doing this yesterday.

Quote Originally Posted by marter View Post
    Lowes would want a reciept or proof or purchase which i dont have dewalt told me to take it to the authorized repair center its not close and hard to get over there while im running calls
    That's unusual...Lowes always honors my returns...I just had to give them my phone number.

But that aside, you been given the the best information to resolve your problem but you say time will not allow you to get to DeWalt service center. So how can we help any further? If this tool is as important to your work as you infer, than I suggest you ship it or make time to drop it off.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12