Post Likes

Inflation chart, in US history

http://www.blacklistednews.com/Chart...0/0/0/Y/M.html

Iceland had the right idea...repudiate the fake debt, jail the funny-money bankers.

Predictably, their economy then takes off.
    Pg. 324: "the powers of financial capitalism had another far-reaching aim, nothing less than to create a world system of financial control in private hands able to dominate the political system of each country and the economy of the world as a whole. This system was to be controlled in a feudalist fashion by the central banks of the world acting in concert, by secret agreements arrived at in frequent private meetings and conferences."
    Tragedy & Hope, by Carroll Quigley

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by batdude View Post
    http://www.blacklistednews.com/Chart...0/0/0/Y/M.html

Iceland had the right idea...repudiate the fake debt, jail the funny-money bankers.

Predictably, their economy then takes off.
    The chart shows 30% current inflation, I am doubting that.
    "You boys are really making this thing harder than it has to be". Me

"I am not here to rescue you, I am bringing you along for emergency rations" Quark.

Service calls submitted after 3PM will be posted the next business day.

I give free estimates [Wild Ass Guesses] over the phone.

My front door is locked. For your personal protection.

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by Tool-Slinger View Post
    The chart shows 30% current inflation, I am doubting that.
    Looks like the Global Warming chart.
    Never argue with a fool, onlookers may not be able to tell the difference. —Mark Twain

Post Likes
    If I had a $20.00 dollar gold piece in the year 1900, I could buy a very good suit with it. Today with that same $20.00 gold peice I can still buy a very good suit with it, how many greenbacks would it take to buy that same suit? Thats inflation. I would tend to agree with the chart.

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by Williamsma View Post
    If I had a $20.00 dollar gold piece in the year 1900, I could buy a very good suit with it. Today with that same $20.00 gold peice I can still buy a very good suit with it, how many greenbacks would it take to buy that same suit? Thats inflation. I would tend to agree with the chart.
    And the economy has increased many fold due to the growth in the monetary supply which also causes inflation. Can't have something without a cost.
    Never argue with a fool, onlookers may not be able to tell the difference. —Mark Twain