Hello all. This forum has been very helpful within the last year. I am looking into replacing the air registers for our upstairs system. We want to get rid of the "cheap stamped face" registers to upgrade to higher quality registers. Most of the duct work is 8 inch and the register boots connected to the 8 inch ducts are 14 x6. The furnace is a Lennox 45,000 BTU input (don't know the exact model but was installed in 2001) and the A/C unit is a Lennox 2 ton (don't know the model of it either) and it was installed the same time as the furnace.

I live in the Atlanta metro area and I can't find any supply stores that sell air registers. After looking on Home Depot's website I found a truAire adjustable curved blade register. What's your opinion on these? I looked some other registers up online and also found a Hart & Cooley CM3 (Home Depot doesn't sell these) that looks almost exactly the same as the TruAire. Which one in your opinion is better? I also found a Hart & Cooley 821 online as well. Which route should we go with? Opinions greatly appreciated.