Question What's this worth

I Am a HVAC tech in training and we just received new units In Our class my instructor gave us the old ones that are in perfect condition I don't have any use for it so i wanna put it on Craigslist but I dont have a clue on what to ask for it. it Name:  image.jpg
Views: 95
Size:  104.6 KBName:  image.jpg
Views: 107
Size:  91.9 KBis a Byrant R410 a puron model number 591bn060-a. I received the condensing unit and the evap. Coil both of them were kept indoors and are in excellent condition. So whatcha think would be a fair asking price? Thanks for our time.

Hmmm.....considering they have been used in a tech school and probably "atmospherically discharged" and evacuated/charged a million times one might wonder a teeny bit about the purity. A wild guess on my part would be $1000 for both. Of course you need to find someone who needs a 5 ton uncased coil. I'd bet you can sell the condenser easily and take the evaporator to the scrap dealer.
    The picture in my avatar is of the Houston Ship Channel and was taken from my backyard. I like to sit outside and slap mosquitos while watching countless supertankers, barges and cargo ships of every shape and size carry all sorts of deadly toxins to and fro. It's really beautiful at times.....just don't eat the three eyed fish....

`. .` .>(((>

`... `. .` .>(((>

.` .>(((>

LMAOSHMSFOAIDMT