Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by cehs View Post
    Are you saying that she said NO to each man she had sex with? That would constitute RAPE.
    SHE needs to take RESPONSIBILITY for her actions and quit having children, persuade the men she had sex with to support her financially....
    She should QUIT looking to the TAX PAYERS for support ! The tax PAYERS did NOT get her pregnant....
    It's called sarcasm.

Quote Originally Posted by Gib's Son View Post
    Step up to the plate then.
    Sorry. I didn't see your post before I replied to CEHS. See above.

Quote Originally Posted by ncboston View Post
    Maybe YOU are the father,.. 'testing the waters' before CPS catches up with you?

LOL
    "You boys are really making this thing harder than it has to be". Me

"Who ARE you people? And WHAT are you doing in my SWAMP!?" Shrek

Service calls submitted after 3PM will be posted the next business day.

I give free estimates [Wild Ass Guesses] over the phone.

"I am sorry for interrupting, please continue with your quarreling" Some chick on TV

I like how she said "somebody needs to be accountable". She should look in the mirror, that's who NEEDS to take some accountable. The mentality of some these days is scary.

Quote Originally Posted by Rob_in_WV View Post
    I like how she said "somebody needs to be accountable". She should look in the mirror, that's who NEEDS to take some accountable. The mentality of some these days is scary.
    70 years of training and that is the result
    Officially, Down for the count

YOU HAVE TO GET OFF YOUR ASS TO GET ON YOUR FEET

I know enough to know, I don't know enough
    Liberalism-Ideas so good they mandate them

Quote Originally Posted by 2sac View Post
    70 years of training and that is the result
    Shes loiens it in skools, issa publix educations, POWER TO thE PEOPLE!!!!! MY PEOPLE!!!!! MY PEEPS!!!!!

LOL, 5th edit I think
    "You boys are really making this thing harder than it has to be". Me

"Who ARE you people? And WHAT are you doing in my SWAMP!?" Shrek

Service calls submitted after 3PM will be posted the next business day.

I give free estimates [Wild Ass Guesses] over the phone.

"I am sorry for interrupting, please continue with your quarreling" Some chick on TV

Do you think the progressives envisioned this result in the 30's when welfare was implemented?

Quote Originally Posted by ncboston View Post
    I thought of that before I posted but thought I would roll the dice. Looks like I came up snake eyes!
    If a nation expects to be ignorant and free, in a state of civilization, it expects what will never be. (Thomas Jefferson 1816)

thats nothing a little quick dry cement wont fix!!!

Quote Originally Posted by qwerty hvac View Post
    I can't believe how these people think they are entitled to all of this. I will pay for her to have her legs sewn shut!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
    I would pay for her chastity belt

So how about those white collar executive welfare bums? Or the welfare bums who drive $50k pickup trucks, live in suburbia, and own their own A/C companies? If you don't think that you participate in and benefit from the welfare state; if you think that the gov't has made things as hard on you as they possibly can and no one has ever given you a break or a helping hand... GIVE ME A FKN BREAK!

The baby-boomer generation was handed a nation at the peak of it's economic and military power on a silver platter, and they are the ones who have turned it into what it is today with their self-serving economic cannibalism tactics. Welfare was enacted to be part of a solution to a problem that already existed. Economic disparity has grown exponentially in the last 30 years due to the policies of the generation whose members proclaim "We built it!". What they should be saying is "We dismantled it!"
    Last edited by Tech Rob; 01-10-2013 at 06:21 AM.
    "There is no greater inequality than the equal treatment of unequals."

-Thomas Jefferson

man o man,what a joke.what a damn burden on society people like that are.

Quote Originally Posted by Tech Rob View Post
    So how about those white collar executive welfare bums? Or the welfare bums who drive $50k pickup trucks, live in suburbia, and own their own A/C companies? If you don't think that you participate in and benefit from the welfare state; if you think that the gov't has made things as hard on you as they possibly can and no one has ever given you a break or a helping hand... GIVE ME A FKN BREAK!

The baby-boomer generation was handed a nation at the peak of it's economic and military power on a silver platter, and they are the ones who have turned it into what it is today with their self-serving economic cannibalism tactics. Welfare was enacted to be part of a solution to a problem that already existed. Economic disparity has grown exponentially in the last 30 years due to the policies of the generation whose members proclaim "We built it!". What they should be saying is "We dismantled it!"
    So it's the workingmans and entrpenuers fault fault she had 15 kids and expects us to pay for it. If you are implying sending jobs overseas is the cause, formal welfare began before the global economy did. Welfare has created a mass of people who have accepted they are no better than the handouts they receive. Why are there no "term limits" on welfare? Why are they turning unemployment into formal welfare?
    For welfare reform to work, these individuals need to be retrained as a whole. You may not be able to teach an old dog new tricks, but there is no reason the youngsters can't be taught. Problem is getting them taught, because their elders are already stuck in the cycle.

And corporate welfare and gubmint subsidies are nothing more than a grab for votes.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast