Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Quote Originally Posted by juliop360 View Post
    Feel sorry for you on that job that sucks
    It's what I actually like... salvage operation haha. I like this stuff it's the contract grinds I dislike. Could do without the pigeon dumpage.

Could be worse - doing a re-roof (thankfully I was just in-house maintenance), our pigeon poo was 18" deep in spots. Ugh.

Quote Originally Posted by hvacvegas View Post
    don't you just love when the flames burn off the wiring schematic?
    HAHAHA! I'm going to put that in my signature!
    "It's not that I'm smart, it's that I stay with the problem longer”
    Albert Einstein

Here in Raleigh if the building has a white membrane roof the Canadian geese spend a lot of time on it. Talk about large,high piles of *&#!. Alot of maintenance guys keep snow shovels on the roof. I'd send a picture of one,but it' too disgusting, looks like a sewer treatment plant blew up on a 2 acre roof.
    Damn phosgene

Quote Originally Posted by bustedknuckles View Post
    Here in Raleigh if the building has a white membrane roof the Canadian geese spend a lot of time on it. Talk about large,high piles of *&#!. Alot of maintenance guys keep snow shovels on the roof. I'd send a picture of one,but it' too disgusting, looks like a sewer treatment plant blew up on a 2 acre roof.
    We have a distribution centr in town with a black rubber roof with a similar problem. It had supply air fans that were abandoned. The pigeons nested in them for years. One day one of their guys made a big mistake and powered the supply air fans on. The actuators began opening and it was like bombay doors opening. Years of pigeon nesting and every bad thing a pigeon could do dumped in allover the store and some of the fans even came on. They got in trouble. They had maintenance block the fans off so the pigeons left. Apparently the pigeons were a goose deturant. Now it is like you describe a goose sewage plant. They even had the nerve to tell one of our guys that the roof is not a toilet when they saw him pissing on the roof on camera.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123