crime statistics "they" don't want you to hear

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...v=Ooa98FHuaU0#!

hard to argue with the FBI's numbers
    BEING AN ADULT

is the dumbest thing I have ever done

Quote Originally Posted by jmac00 View Post

Hard to compare apples and oranges too.... which is what this guy is trying to do when comparing US and English violent crime statistics.

Apples....Oranges......
    May Allah Guide Us Towards The Right Path and move us towards a better understanding of Allah and Allahs Creation.

Yup...can't argue with the FBI numbers at all.....one question....if guns make us more safe.... shouldn't America be the safest country in the world?

Another question.... y'all keep saying gun control increases crime...y'all also been sayin we have more gun control than before....so why is it that the guy in the video says crime has dropped?

Quote Originally Posted by AStudent View Post
    Yup...can't argue with the FBI numbers at all.....one question....if guns make us more safe.... shouldn't America be the safest country in the world?

Another question.... y'all keep saying gun control increases crime...y'all also been sayin we have more gun control than before....so why is it that the guy in the video says crime has dropped?
    you want to think about that for awhile, up til now we have actually had LESS gun control EXCEPT in place like NYC, Chicago and Washington DC.

More states now allow more people to ccw, NICS checks in the last 4 weeks are the highest in history and crime is 50% of what it was 20 years ago.

and actually, America is one of the safest in the world. WE are not even in the top THIRTY countries: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of..._homicide_rate

sorry to bust your bubble
    BEING AN ADULT

you want to think about that for awhile, up til now we have actually had LESS gun control EXCEPT in place like NYC, Chicago and Washington DC.

More states now allow more people to ccw, NICS checks in the last 4 weeks are the highest in history and crime is 50% of what it was 20 years ago.

and actually, America is one of the safest in the world. WE are not even in the top THIRTY countries: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of..._homicide_rate

You didn't burst my bubble, what I said was we should be the SAFEST in the world...not second or third....but first as we are number one in the world for the amount of privately owned guns.

If all that you said is true then people should quit their belly aching about gun laws...since we are more free than we used to be.

What's weird is that if you use the table builder on the FBI website the numbers come out slightly different than the numbers from the video.... I guess you can dispute the FBI numbers.

Crime is going down because the population is aging.
    Never argue with a fool, onlookers may not be able to tell the difference. —Mark Twain

Considering our two countries are very similar to each other it is interesting there is a 50 country difference between us in homicide rates.
    Never argue with a fool, onlookers may not be able to tell the difference. —Mark Twain

Quote Originally Posted by printer2 View Post

Considering our two countries are very similar to each other it is interesting there is a 50 country difference between us in homicide rates.
    Well one factor could be the population difference....but then again China has a very low homicide rate too and has 4 times the people we do.

I don't get it..... it's not the population so much....it's not the video games as people from Asia are generally avid gamers...it's not the movies...or the nudity on TV....that leaves medication, our Justice system, our guns, our history, inbreeding, or greed.

Well one factor could be the population difference....but then again China has a very low homicide rate too and has 4 times the people we do.

I don't get it..... it's not the population so much....it's not the video games as people from Asia are generally avid gamers...it's not the movies...or the nudity on TV....that leaves medication, our Justice system, our guns, our history, inbreeding, or greed.

I would take Chinese provided statistics with a grain of salt, for that matter I would take any nations statistics with a grain of salt.

Quote Originally Posted by printer2 View Post
    Race populations and ghettos are a big factor in there!
    Member of the "Work Exchange Program"
    "Will work for knowledge"

"Everyone is a genius. But if you judge a fish on its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid"
    A Einstein

and you believe the statistics coming from a closed off society? there murder rate is miniscule because execution isn't not considered murder in China.
    BEING AN ADULT

I don't know if it's in your link, but I heard this morning on the news that more people are killed in the U.S. each year with blunt instruments (Hammers and Clubs) than with rifles. I will never look at a Carpenter the same again; nor turn my back on one at a job site. I suppose I might make exceptions for those that register their claw hammers and go through an apprentice program which includes the proper use and handling of hammers and nails.
    If a nation expects to be ignorant and free, in a state of civilization, it expects what will never be. (Thomas Jefferson 1816)

Quote Originally Posted by Gib's Son View Post
    I don't know if it's in your link, but I heard this morning on the news that more people are killed in the U.S. each year with blunt instruments (Hammers and Clubs) than with rifles. I will never look at a Carpenter the same again; nor turn my back on one at a job site. I suppose I might make exceptions for those that register their claw hammers and go through an apprentice program which includes the proper use and handling of hammers and nails.
    you would be correct

http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Governm...an-With-Rifles
    BEING AN ADULT