Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by ga-hvac-tech View Post

It does not take a rocket scientist to realize there is corruption here.
    My wife and I know of a person/ lady that was cured of terminal cancer. Must be close to 20 years now. She had to go to Mexico to get the treatment because it was not approved by the FDA. The therapy.......mega doses of natural beta carotene. Of course it was done in a clinical fashion and the doses and feeding varied, but in a nut shell, that's all it was......freaking carrot juice! (Gerson Therapy)
    If a nation expects to be ignorant and free, in a state of civilization, it expects what will never be. (Thomas Jefferson 1816)

Quote Originally Posted by Gib's Son View Post
    Isn't that used for those with an irrational fear of chain lube?
    you freaking idiot, I just spit coke-a-cola all over my lap top.....
    The Last four letters

American = I Can, Republican = I Can, Democrats = Rats

any questions

Quote Originally Posted by Chris_Worthington View Post
    You guys not seeing your doc and getting the advice/medication you need are crazy !

10 foot tall and bullet proof only last so long....
    I get all my medical advice from TV commercials
    The Last four letters

American = I Can, Republican = I Can, Democrats = Rats

any questions

Well lessee...

Turned 60 this year... and so far it is lasting. And there is a lady at Church who is over 70... she has the same attitude I do. She is every bit as healthy as her children.

We are believing a lie when we think we NEED all this doc and drugs stuff... Are we gonna find the truth... or stay medicated?
    Consider yourself fortunate. Its kind of silly to state no one needs medicene because you and a 70 yo lady you know dont need any. I would put your medical advice right up there with the opinion of a doctor on the best brand of hvac equiptment.

Bigtime, basically what G is saying that there is far too much unnecessary medicating going on these days. We have Doctors working with pharmaceutical companies as drug pushers and TV adds to promote the usage.... its gotten way outta hand.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VcrZJKHS8gg
    Behind the ostensible government sits enthroned an invisible government owing no allegiance and acknowledging no responsibility to the people.

Theodore Roosevelt

People in the USA live a lot longer than they did fifty years ago. Average life expectancy has steadily risen through history. It aint like they were starving to death this century either. They were dying from hbp, heart disease, cancer, etc. Still are but living a little longer. Stick your head in the sand and dont listen to the medical community if you want to. The unnecessary drugs are what the other guy is taking.

Quote Originally Posted by Gib's Son View Post
    My wife and I know of a person/ lady that was cured of terminal cancer. Must be close to 20 years now. She had to go to Mexico to get the treatment because it was not approved by the FDA. The therapy.......mega doses of natural beta carotene. Of course it was done in a clinical fashion and the doses and feeding varied, but in a nut shell, that's all it was......freaking carrot juice! (Gerson Therapy)
    Read this:
    http://www.newscientist.com/mobile/a...t-cancers.html

This isn't a scam or snake oil.

Trouble is, they can't get funding for further trials, and it's being suppressed by the drug companies.

Quote Originally Posted by bigtime View Post
    People in the USA live a lot longer than they did fifty years ago. Average life expectancy has steadily risen through history. It aint like they were starving to death this century either. They were dying from hbp, heart disease, cancer, etc. Still are but living a little longer. Stick your head in the sand and dont listen to the medical community if you want to. The unnecessary drugs are what the other guy is taking.
    Sure... the stats say folks live longer... however what is the quality of that life?
    Ever visit an old folks home... It will make you sick to see what a wonderful life these folks have.
    Personally, GA is NOT gonna live like that. OTOH: GA knows where he will be after this body quits ticking... do you?
    GA-HVAC-Tech

Quality work at a fair price with excellent customer service!

Romans Ch's 5-6-7-8

2 Chronicles 7:14

Quote Originally Posted by syndicated View Post
    Read this:

Trouble is, they can't get funding for further trials, and it's being suppressed by the drug companies.
    There are literally HUNDREDS of stories like this out there... and most of them are true. However:
    The FDA is owned by big pharma... you can bet your life (literally) the cure for cancer will NOT be available unless it is hugely profitable for big pharma.

When we get rid of this corruption... we might get to live the lives we deserve.
    GA-HVAC-Tech

Quality work at a fair price with excellent customer service!

Romans Ch's 5-6-7-8

2 Chronicles 7:14

Quote Originally Posted by syndicated View Post
    Read this:

Oh I get it. I had a serious medical incident in 2012, actually I was literally within two day's of dying say's the doctors, and was rushed to the hospital. I don't remember much of the few days leading up to it or the first few day's in the hospital, but they had me on all kinds of meds when I was released. I've since quit taking all of them except one for an enlarged prostrate. Amazing what eating right etc. can do for you. On the flip side, amazing what abusing yourself can do to you.
    If a nation expects to be ignorant and free, in a state of civilization, it expects what will never be. (Thomas Jefferson 1816)

Well lessee...

Turned 60 this year... and so far it is lasting. And there is a lady at Church who is over 70... she has the same attitude I do. She is every bit as healthy as her children.

We are believing a lie when we think we NEED all this doc and drugs stuff... Are we gonna find the truth... or stay medicated?
    Hmmm.

While I see that this thread has been a bit I've got a few opinions.

Sometimes, medication is necessary. My wife burns through $125,000 dollars worth of medical care each year.

She takes a medication that costs $10,000 per month. It is a plasma derived medication infused via an IV.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alpha_1...sin_deficiency

We both realize that this condition will, ultimately, kill her.

Before she started getting this medication, she was sick more often and almost died after a severe bout with pneumonia about 6-7 years ago.

I, on the other hand, rarely take even aspirin for anything. I rarely get sick and, even then, a warm blanket and a good night's sleep is all it takes to knock it out.

I agree with GA in the sense that most American's DON'T eat well, DON'T take care of themselves properly and are TOO LAZY to begin to do so, thus the "magic pill" syndrome.

That doesn't mean that ALL medications are bad, just that a large majority of them aren't really necessary IF we, as a whole, took better care of ourselves.

Quote Originally Posted by jpsmith1cm View Post
    Hmmm.

While I see that this thread has been a bit I've got a few opinions.

Sometimes, medication is necessary. My wife burns through $125,000 dollars worth of medical care each year.

She takes a medication that costs $10,000 per month. It is a plasma derived medication infused via an IV.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alpha_1...sin_deficiency

We both realize that this condition will, ultimately, kill her.

Before she started getting this medication, she was sick more often and almost died after a severe bout with pneumonia about 6-7 years ago.

I, on the other hand, rarely take even aspirin for anything. I rarely get sick and, even then, a warm blanket and a good night's sleep is all it takes to knock it out.

I agree with GA in the sense that most American's DON'T eat well, DON'T take care of themselves properly and are TOO LAZY to begin to do so, thus the "magic pill" syndrome.

That doesn't mean that ALL medications are bad, just that a large majority of them aren't really necessary IF we, as a whole, took better care of ourselves.
    I feel for ya brother. My wifes M.S. treatment is an infusion. http://www.nationalmssociety.org/abo...mab/index.aspx

The money we pay out above is out of pocket, with insurance. W/out insurance, I would not be able to keep her in her meds. Like you, we both know the M.S. will take her life so we try and make the best of the times we have now, even though they are affected by her disease.

There are some good meds, no doubt, but I think M.S. is a disease like cancer, if a cure is found they wont release it because there is too much money to be made from it.

My apologies if this has been stated already. How about a google map and editorial of everyone on prozak?
    Governments don't tax to get the money they need, governments will always find a need for the money they get. Ronald Wilson Reagon

Born Again KA

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast