Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
    Well, there are some psych drugs that correct a chemical imbalance in the brain such as lithium salts used to treat bipolar disorder. Then you also have a situation where you might need to couple an antimanic drug such as Depakene or Tegretol with lithium to treat the manic phase.

That said, I think the vast bulk of psych drugs are not required and in many if not most cases, become a crutch or convert people into zombies. Understand that as a retired paramedic who transported a LOT of patients from my State's Psych. Hospital system, I've seen these zombies. When you pick up a patient in a medical facility, they give you a cover sheet listing their history an current meds. When you see the average patient with 3-5 psych drugs, then you begin to accept that about 75% of all psychiatrist suffer from depression and commit suicide just as much as any other group of MDs. To me, you have nuts treating and often creating nuts. There are very few who are really insane and deserve to be institutionalized.

Yes, this country has a pill for every occasion. If you don't have a hangup or problem, don't worry because they have pills that can create one for you. Personally, I'd love to know how much Prozac and similar drugs are being mis-prescribed for chronic low level CO poisoning...

Quote Originally Posted by Gib's Son View Post
    Good place to look for a wife too.
    I think that's illegal?

Edit I'm thinking mental not psycho

A friend at work got Gout, but only after he stopped drinking. ??? Perhaps you need a bottle of Scotch.
    LOL oddly, alcohol is one of the triggers. When I get an attack, I am completely immobilized. I am literally crippled. I am in so much pain it isn't funny.

I take Allpurinol 300mg per day. I have not had an attack in 3 years. Im scared to death my doctor is going to stop my meds.

gezz i sound like a drug addict
    BEING AN ADULT

is the dumbest thing I have ever done

Quote Originally Posted by jmac00 View Post
    LOL oddly, alcohol is one of the triggers. When I get an attack, I am completely immobilized. I am literally crippled. I am in so much pain it isn't funny.

I take Allpurinol 300mg per day. I have not had an attack in 3 years. Im scared to death my doctor is going to stop my meds.

I guess there is only 2 of us on this this site that take meds

damnit, all the freaking legal one to......this sux
    BEING AN ADULT

Our brains and bodys are being turned to mush.... all these chemicals we ingest in our food and our soft drinks etc..... processed meats and other foods.... and then there is the tv and the internet rotting out our brains and our bodies.... no excercising....no fresh clean air breathing....

All the bums and low lifes I know always claim to be sick..... and its no wonder...... when you lay around inside the house all dang day and dont get any excercise fresh air....and deal with day to day problems.... you just turn into jello.
    YOU SHALL REAP WHAT YOU HAVE _______ SOWN

Quote Originally Posted by corny View Post
    Our brains and bodys are being turned to mush.... all these chemicals we ingest in our food and our soft drinks etc..... processed meats and other foods.... and then there is the tv and the internet rotting out our brains and our bodies.... no excercising....no fresh clean air breathing....

All the bums and low lifes I know always claim to be sick..... and its no wonder...... when you lay around inside the house all dang day and dont get any excercise fresh air....and deal with day to day problems.... you just turn into jello.
    Obviously
    BEING AN ADULT

Good place to look for a wife too.
    The day I realized they're (women) all nuts, and accepted that I'm stupid, was the day life all made sense.
    Officially, Down for the count

YOU HAVE TO GET OFF YOUR ASS TO GET ON YOUR FEET

I know enough to know, I don't know enough
    Liberalism-Ideas so good they mandate them

Quote Originally Posted by Joehvac25 View Post
    I think that's illegal?

Edit I'm thinking mental not psycho
    I don't know?.....I would just claim temporary insanity. After all, who would argue with you?
    If a nation expects to be ignorant and free, in a state of civilization, it expects what will never be. (Thomas Jefferson 1816)

Quote Originally Posted by 2sac View Post
    The day I realized they're (women) all nuts, and accepted that I'm stupid, was the day life all made sense.
    Oh noooooo....with such logic you are going to make my head explode.
    If a nation expects to be ignorant and free, in a state of civilization, it expects what will never be. (Thomas Jefferson 1816)

Quote Originally Posted by jmac00 View Post

Maybe you need some Lybrium (Spelling?) and just relax and take it eassssy. LOL

Maybe you need some Lybrium (Spelling?) and just relax and take it eassssy. LOL
    He should try zofrantrycycleinall

Quote Originally Posted by Joehvac25 View Post
    He should try zofrantrycycleinall
    Isn't that used for those with an irrational fear of chain lube?

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast