Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by ga-hvac-tech View Post
    This may not be very popular... however:

I do not understand why folks NEED meds?

Take a look around the world... The USA is medicated for everything... yet in other countries folks live just fine without them...
    MeThinks we need to figure out the answer that THAT curious reality... and we may have the answer to a lot of questions.

Personally, I only take antibiotics as a last resort if other means to cure the common cold or flu do not work.

Eat heathy, keep stress down, get enough sleep, exercise... and one does just fine.
    I agree 100%.

Quote Originally Posted by coolwhip View Post
    The US is a giant guinea pig for the drug companies...its because we have so many liberals here. Just imagine all the shootings that would go on if the libs were not medicated.
    Just imagine all the shootings that would NOT happen if we did not have libs...
    GA-HVAC-Tech

Quality work at a fair price with excellent customer service!

Romans Ch's 5-6-7-8

2 Chronicles 7:14

Get a blood clot and don't take blood thinners and see how long until your funeral, just one example.
    My name is TooCoolforschool and I am a chronic over charger.

Quote Originally Posted by toocoolforschool View Post
    Get a blood clot and don't take blood thinners and see how long until your funeral, just one example.
    I agree. I think what GA is talking of is chronic issues that lead to dependency. Many of these are unnecessary and mask deeper problems.

Many things have a natural remedy if you search hard enough, like the allergy thing...local honey does the trick.

I understand there are some things we cannot treat ourselves, but the problem with manufactured medicines is that they can be very addictive and if taken with other medicines they can counteract one another. Doctors are not always right when it comes to prescribing medicine, especially when one doctor can have thousands of patients.

Being in a mental institute can't be that bad. Craft class where you can make leather drink coasters, finger painting, and all the jello you can slurp down.
    If a nation expects to be ignorant and free, in a state of civilization, it expects what will never be. (Thomas Jefferson 1816)

Reminds me of the movie 12 monkeys.

Take a look around the world... The USA is medicated for everything... yet in other countries folks live just fine without them...
    MeThinks we need to figure out the answer that THAT curious reality... and we may have the answer to a lot of questions.

Personally, I only take antibiotics as a last resort if other means to cure the common cold or flu do not work.

Eat heathy, keep stress down, get enough sleep, exercise... and one does just fine.
    Most of people need their right medications but I believe that there is a large group of people that is prescribed drugs only so doctors can take expensive vacations paid by pharmaceutical companies.

Quote Originally Posted by sigma View Post

Most of people need their right medications but I believe that there is a large group of people that is prescribed drugs only so doctors can take expensive vacations paid by pharmaceutical companies.
    I agree.

Quote Originally Posted by Gib's Son View Post
    Being in a mental institute can't be that bad. Craft class where you can make leather drink coasters, finger painting, and all the jello you can slurp down.
    I'm with you
    Officially, Down for the count

YOU HAVE TO GET OFF YOUR ASS TO GET ON YOUR FEET

I know enough to know, I don't know enough
    Liberalism-Ideas so good they mandate them

GOUT.....end of story
    The Last four letters

American = I Can, Republican = I Can, Democrats = Rats

any questions

Quote Originally Posted by jmac00 View Post
    GOUT.....end of story

A friend at work got Gout, but only after he stopped drinking. ??? Perhaps you need a bottle of Scotch.
    If a nation expects to be ignorant and free, in a state of civilization, it expects what will never be. (Thomas Jefferson 1816)

Quote Originally Posted by 2sac View Post
    I'm with you
    Good place to look for a wife too.

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast